eighteen

its been 3 weeks...

1st week, i cried everyday, all day.

2nd week, i barely ate.

3rd week, i stopped giving a fuck.

i dont have the strength to do anything. literally. not giving a fuck also included not eating at all.

now that im so weak and i basically cant move, josh has been coming in to give me food.

right now was around the time of day that he would be coming in.

"liliana. eat"
"no" i whispered since i could barely talk.
"please" he said while walking closer.
"im not hungry"

he set the food down and placed his hands under my thighs and back, lifting me up. he walked back to the familiar part of the house and up the stairs.

"jaden can you go grab the food i left in there?"
"yeah sure"

he kept walking until he reached his room. he set me down on his bed and changed me into his clothes. atleast i wasnt freezing now. he sat next to me and pulled me close to his chest.

"please no, you have a girlfriend"
"no i dont, we broke up" he mumbled.
"what?"
"you were right, i cant continue cheating on her" he said while running his hand down my back.

i still couldnt move. i felt so vulnerable and weak right now.

"stay here please. im gonna go out and get food and i need you to please eat it" he said while gently laying me down and pulled his blanket over me.

i really had no choice but to stay here. i slowly closed my eyes, finally sleeping good for the first time in forever.

josh
as i came back from getting food, i walked into my room and saw her peacefully sleeping. she looked like she had not one care in the world.

i didnt even realize that i was slightly smiling but i quickly climbed over her ad sat on the empty side of the bed. she didnt wake up which was perfect so i just laid there with her.

after about 2 hours she still didnt wake up so i didnt really think much of it since i kinda locked her up for 3 weeks in a cold room with a very uncomfortable bed.

after another 3 hours she still hasnt waken up. this isnt normal, she shouldnt be taking naps for almost 6 hours. i crawled over her and off the bed. i threw on some shoes and lifted her up. still didnt wake up.

i saw her chest slowly rise and fall. great, shes not dead. i softly laid her in my car and got into the drivers seat. as i started driving, i felt a tear run down my cheek. i continued driving until i finally reached the hospital. i lifted her back up and rushed in. i watched as they took her into a room, not allowing me in until later. i felt all this guilt weld up inside me.

god, what did i do to her?

(sorry i'll update later but i need to be on zoom in like 2 minutes for school)