no. 3

josh
yesterday was one hell of a night if you ask me. i pulled her closer to me as she softly groaned due to me interrupting her sleep. her back pressed against my chest as my arms wrapped around her waist tightly. i rested my chin on her shoulder, in the corner of my eye i could see her peacefully sleeping.

i mean, after last night, she probably does need this much sleep. its already around 11 and we went to bed at 10 pm. but she made a noise so shes not dead.

after a few minutes, i decided to finally move her a little bit. i leaned even closer to her and she groaned again.

"joshhh"
"liliii"
"stoppp"
"get up" i whined
"im tiredd"
"pleaseee"
"josh"
"lili"
"im tired"
"nice to meet you tired"

her small hand hit my cheek as she snuggled her head into the crook of my neck.

"what was the for?" i asked after she slapped me.
"your stupid jokes. now let me sleep" she mumbled into my neck.
"but i just want to love you"
"fine. we can cuddle in a few minutes if i dont fall asleep. but now, im gonna go take a shower"
"is that an invitation?" i asked her.
"no joshua. it is not an invitation to shower with me" she said while closing the bathroom door.

after a few minutes, she finally came back out in one of my hoodie's and it was huge on her. she laid next to me as she slapped me again.

"okay that one was uncalled for"
"no it wasnt"
"what did i do this time?" i asked.
"i have HUGE bruises on me"
"what did you do?"
"it wasnt me"
"ohhh. oops"
"josh there huge"
"let me see"
"no"
"please baby"

she sighed and slightly moved the hoodie to reveal the dark handprints on her hips.

"im sorry baby" i said while softly kissing her her head and cheeks.
"do they hurt?"
"not badly"
"baby this whole time i was holding you by the waist"
"it didnt hurt"
"but you just said it kinda hurts"
"yeah. kinda"

i placed her in between my legs as she laid back and her head landed on my chest.

(something like this)

i softly played with her hair as she pulled the blanket over herself

"you know your getting your wisdom teeth out tomorrow right?" i asked her.
"actually its in 2 days"
"well im filming it for my channel cause your gonna be a big cutie"
"nooo"
"yes, your gonna be my little softie again"
"i was already a softie"
"exactly you just said 'was'"
"i still am"
"your gonna be a little baby" i said in a pouty voice.
"i hate you sometimes"
"no no, you love me"
"anyways"
"i need to ask you something serious"
"okay?"
"are you gonna hook up with vinnie again?"
"no. why would you think that?" she asked.
"because of yesterday"
"you brought that up not me"
"i know but i dont wanna lose you"
"your not going to" she said while lifting her head up to look at me.
"promise?"
"yes bubba. i promise" she said while leaning up to place her lips on mine.

i kissed back instantly and pressed my lips into hers a little harder. i could feel a small smile on her lips just before she pulled away.

"now im tired" she said while turning on her side.

i chuckled and held her in my arms while she slowly drifted off to sleep.