twenty

(y'all- i dont wanna be that bitch but like... i update everyday so please do not spam me and tell me to make them "longer" or "update" because im trying. k? k.)

1 month

so im not dead which is a plus i guess. josh handed his buisness down in the family and joined some random app with a ton of his friends. i know, kinda stupid cause he was a huge buisness man to a guy on tiktok or something. i guess tons of people are on it now and all that so eh. i dont really know.

im almost 18 finally. another month and i will finally be able to do stuff on my own. if you were wondering, yes i still live with josh because he still needs me to manage him apparently.

he hasnt locked me up again or anything which is good. of course he still has his "needs" that he needs me for.

life's been good so far but i have been distancing myself by sleeping over with the girls and stuff because i just dont know when josh is gonna snap again. he says "forgive and forget" but i "forgive but cant forget"

i dont know what he expects since he locked me in a basement. two fucking times. not once but twice so i dont know why he expects me to easily forgive him.

right now i was with my brothers and my mom because i missed them. the best part was that my mom and older brother have now moved out to la with me and my oldest brother, corbyn.

we took these pictures and i posted it on my instagram.

i was on my brother jordans shoulder and my mom was on corbyns shoulders

(the besson family has the best genes ngl. yes the one in purple is actually their mom)

we had a ton of fun and were planning on going to dinner together.

just to spare you guys, i was now on my way home or to where i currently live.

i walked in and wasnt greeted very pleasantly. i could smell the alcohol in the air and i heard tons of guys in the house. it was all of his tiktok friends and let me tell you, their hot but douches. i walked past them all and just as i was about to walk upstairs, josh grabbed my hand.

"where you going precious?" he said, clearly buzzed.
"to the room"
"why not stay here?"
"i dont wanna be near all your drunk friends"
"please precious. when your up there alone i dont know who will walk in there with the wrong intentions." he said while slurring his words.
"josh"
"please precious" he said while holding me by waist.

i rolled my eyes and gave in. he pulled me closer so that my chest was against his as he softly kissed my lips. even though i wanted to pull away, i found myself not able to.

i liked the feeling.

he kept me close the entire time before everyone decided to go home. he pulled me upstairs and shut the door.

"you know, i dont like you hanging out with other men"
"its just my brothers"
"mm, that doesnt make a difference"
"yes it does. i would never have sex or kiss my family"

he pulled me in by my waist again and kissed my lips. next thing i know, were on the bed.

"tell me you want me"
"what?"
"say it"
"no"
"i think its best if you say it now"
"i dont want you" i lied.

the truth was, i wanted him badly. when he was drunk, he was a different person. he was more rough and carefree.

"hmm, bad idea lili. you should have just said it" he said while kissing my neck.

he kissed up to my ear.

"now you'll be begging me to stop" he whispered in my ear before nibbling on it.

he quickly slipped my shirt off, his hands flying to my breasts, groping them and kissing them softly.

i let out a barely audible moan, making him stop.

"you like that dont you?"
"y-yes please, c-continue"
"ya see, you didnt give me what i want. so why should i give you what you want?"

he slid his shirt off then stared into my eyes.

"knees"

i obliged and got down as he unbuckled his belt, letting his pants fall to the floor. he guided his tips past my lips, thrusting down my throat. i gagged a few times, making him let out throaty moans.

he chased his release until i felt his seed fill my mouth. he commanded me to swallow, which i did. he pulled his boxers up and put on some sweat pants.

"maybe next time princess"
"what happened to the begging mentality?"
"you will be beggin for me to stop. just not right now" he said before lifting me up and taking me to his bed. he cuddled close to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"your moms kinda hot" he said.
"im out" i said while trying to get out of his grip.
"no, im sorry precious. no one can beat your beauty" he said while pecking my cheek.
"mhm" i said sassily.

both of us drifting into a deep sleep within minutes.