twenty two

third person.
she looked down the hall to see josh walking down th hall, clearly infuriated that shehad been teasing all day. he picked her up and brought her into his room, slamming the door.

he basically threw her down onto the bed and roughly placed his lips on hers. her hands ruffled in his hair as he already started to strip her.

this led to something that would leave them both very, very tired and lili unable to walk.

(sorry ive been writing so much fucking smut for the smut book lately and i cant do it rn 😭 but they should be out soon)

liliana
i woke up and holy shit. i felt like i had just been hit by a fucking train. my body still hurt from last night so note to self:

never tease josh for an entire day.

i didnt even have the strength to move right now. i just laid there until josh finally woke up. he looked down at me then smirked.

"well since you havent left yet, i presume you still cant walk?" he said while stretching.
"shut up" i said while sinking down into the covers.
"you know you had a good time though"
"your a horny bitch"
"ya know, i remember when i used to intimidate you so much, you would tremble over your own words. i remember when you were just this shy little girl who lived with her bestfriends and had a scholarship and now here we are. laying naked in my bed, you unable to walk"
"stop it" i said while pulling the covers over my head.
"i think its hot" he said while pulling the blankets off of my head.
"well i think its embarrassing"

he laughed and kissed my lips softly. once he pulled away, i kinda hated it. i didnt like the empty feeling i was left with.

i placed my lips back onto his as he pulled away.

"oh so you think you can be dominant?"
"who said that?"

he placed his lips back on mine as he rolled his eyes. i pulled away and rolled over, pulling the blankets over me.

"you are so bipolar sometimes" he said.
"but thats why you love me"

he sighed and kissed my forehead while gently spooning me.

"we have spent lots of time in bed. why cant we like go out or something?" i asked.
"trust me, were doing something big for your birthday" he said whil placing a kiss on my shoulder.

i sighed as i felt the feeling of his chest pressing to my bare back. i curled closer to him and closed my eyes, letting myself drift off to sleep.

(ill make a long update tomorrow of her birthday hopefully)