fifteen

why would he do this? how could he do this? how does he live with himself? how does he live with himself knowing that hes inflicting pain?

josh isnt a big bad boss who owns tons of nightclubs and bars. hes a asshat. hes a cheater. i regret everything as soon as i picked up that phone. he has a fucking girlfriend. now i feel like a slut. i just helped josh cheat multiple times which is not fucking okay.

i curled up in the corner and let my tears fall freely. i was a bitch, i could never forgive myself. i helped him cheat and he made me think just for a second that he could actually have feelings for me. he said "i cant lose you" "you mean too much to me" he called me "precious" and "princess" but it was all just a sick game.

suddenly i heard the steal door open and close.

"get the fuck out! please!"
"hey hey, its just me" the low voice said while pulling me to my feet and into his arms.
"its just me love, your alright"
"it was all a lie! it was a fucking lie!" i yelled.
"i know, hes sick for it."

jaden held me close to him, slowly leading me over to the bed. he laid down and laid me down with him. he pulled me close to him and held me closely.

"its gonna be okay, he cant keep you in here for long. i like to think he did it because nessa is 18 and shes legal. im hoping that once your 18 in a few months, he will come to his senses and break up with her"
"i just wanna leave and never come back"
"hey hey, no. you cant do that. we need you lili. i need you. josh treated you like shit and thats not how you truly deserve to be treated" he said while kissing my forehead.

did jaden have feelings for me? god im gonna get murdered if josh finds out that hes in here.

"thank you for your company jaden, i appreciate it, i really do but josh would kill us both. quite literally, if he finds out your in here"
"no he wont. im one of the only ones who can take his bullshit. your safe with me, promise"

i softly snuggled my head deeper into his chest while staring at the dark room.

"is she pretty?"
"who?"
"his girlfriend. nessa?"
"yeah but i think your far prettier"

i blushed instantly, luckily it was too dark and he couldnt see it. he kissed my temple and slightly readjusted.

"you should get some rest lili"
"im not too tired"
"please? you need it"
"alright i guess"

his grip got a bit tighter, leaving me a bit clueless.

"shouldnt you go?"
"no no, its fine. im staying with you. i cant leave you in here"
"thank you jaden, i really appreciate this all" i said gladly.

he smiled and softly tilted my head up to look at him. even through the darkness, i could see his blue eyes softly glowing. he leaned in slowly, pressing his lips to mine.

god i knew it was wrong but jaden gave me a feeling of security and i loved it. josh gave me that feeling too but i cant think about him right now. he left me in this room all because of his sick lies. how long have they been dating?! did his last secretary quit because she found out what he was doing?! holy shit!! ya know what? fuck it. im just gonna enjoy this moment with jaden.

just then, he gently pulled me onto his lap.