five

"now the rules for home..."

"as i said, you are not allowed to flirt with any boys and they are not allowed to flirt with you. you are allowed to have social media but i must follow you on everything. you will not tell anyone about this. if they ask who you are, all you say is my secretary. this is illegal until you turn 18, so dont rat me out"

i nodded and he walked over to the closet.

"this will be your outfit for tomorrow. now get some rest, we need to wake up early"

i nodded and laid down. i slowly fell asleep while on my phone.

i woke up to josh calling my name. i watched him walk into the bathroom and i heard the shower start. i quickly got dressed and looked at myself in the mirror. he had me wearing this.

and this black dress

it was definetly very revealing for me, but apparently thats what he likes

once everyone was ready, we got into the car. josh sat next to me while anthony and jaden were across from us. josh protectively wrapped on arm around me, while i looked out the window the whole ride.

once we arrived, we got out of the car and started walking towards the door until josh grabbed my hand and turned me to him so our chests were touching.

"ignore all the stares in there and ignore all the horny workers who will try to get with you"

i nodded and he grabbed my hand, leading me through the building. we got into the elevator and went all the way to the 15th floor.

he showed me my desk which was in the corner. jadens desk was in front of mine and anthonys desk was to my left.

after about an hour, i was half way through my school work when josh called me in.

i nervously walked in and he shut the door behind me, locking it. apparently the walls were soundproof, thats what he told me last night. he lead me over to the chair and sat down.

he pulled me onto his lap, so i was straddling him. he gently pulled up my dress and stared at the lingerie he bought for me. he softly bit his lip while i avoided eye contact.

he brought one hand up to my breasts, softly running his thumb over my nipple. he did this for about a minute or two until he ran both of his hands up and down my curves repeatedly. his hands stopped at my waist and he pulled me closer.

he softly kissed my neck and chest, lightly sucking. he kissed a spot that made my whole body shutter. he returned to that spot immediately, still lightly sucking. i let out a soft moan, making him smile. he left wet kisses on my chest and neck just before handing me my dress.

i quickly put it back on, not liking how exposed i was in the lingerie. he leaned back in his chair and smiled.

"now go back to doing your school work, we have 1 hour left. we will continue this at home"

i nodded and walked out, going back to doing my lessons.

after an hour and a half, we were all packed up. he put an arm around me protectively again and we got into the elevator. the height difference was literally a whole foot. i was 4'11 and he was 5'11. apparently he liked that though.

while in the car, he got a phone call. his expression turned very serious but i couldnt hear what they were talking about.

"jaden, take liliana home. me and anthony need to go to a meeting"

i furrowed my eyebrows but the driver turned around and started driving to a weird place. anthony and josh got out while waiting till we drove away to walk in.

josh's pov:
in the car, i got a call from an unknown number, which i usually wouldnt answer. i picked up and they said to meet then at this abandoned building as quick as possible.

anthony and jaden were my right hand mans. they wwre one of the only ones who could deal with my attitude, stubbornness and my controlling personality.

we walked in to see a group of people standing around.

"so we hear you are handing the buisness to your younger sister, correct?" the biggest man asked.
"in a few months, yes" i answered.
"before your father handed the buisness down to you, he owed us drugs, and money"
"my father told me he had paid off everything. he did not have mafia ties, espically with you"

his face turned angry and he quickly walked up to me, punching me from the left side of my face.

i stumbled back a bit, but anthony kept me up.

"your father owes us 5 different drugs, and 1.7 billion dollars"
"how do i know this isnt just a scam?"
"i have the emails to prove it"
"i cant simply just hand over 1.7 billion dollars"
"you have 2 months to get us our drugs, and money"

i took a deep breath and sighed.

"i need to talk with my secretary"
"as long as you have our belongings in 2 months"

then they all walked out. anthoyn stepped infront of me and stared at me.

"how are you going to talk to liliana about this? she doesnt know you have mafia ties"
"she doesnt need to know. she just needs to know i owe money"