seventeen

"your kidding!"
"i swear! look" she said while handing me her phone.

holy fuck. everyone in the area is going to be looking for me. i hate my life.

"what do we do?!" i asked.
"i dont know! ive never had to deal with a missing person!" ava said.
"everyone just calm down, we'll be fine. just... post a picture saying how you missed her and to please find her" sydnie said.

ava and syd quickly pulled out their phones and posted on instagram.

liked by jackaverymusic, joshrichards, sydnie

liked by jackaverymusic, joshrichards, sydnie.avery and 846,596 others.
ava_stanford: i miss you, please come back lili 🥺 old pic

liked by joshrichards, jackaverymusic, ava_stanford and 955,395 others

sydnie.avery: please come back to us, i miss you already :((

i sighed in relief until we heard sirens coming. sydnie looked out the window and said they were just driving around.

"i should just go back" i sighed.
"are you sure?!"
"yeah, im gonna have to face him soon"

after we said our goodbyes, i quickly got into the car and started driving to the house.

i opened the door and slowly walked in. i quietly closed it and walked upstairs. i saw josh sitting on his bed, tears slowly falling down his cheeks. as soon as he heard my footsteps, he snapped his head up and in an instant, i was in a hug.

"get off me" i mumbled.
"whats wrong with you?"
"are you stupid or crazy joshua? you fucking cheated on your girlfriend and slapped me for finding out! then you lock me in the basement and when i escape you label me as missing?! your psychotic"
"i can put you right back into another dark room but this time, no one goes in or out. you get your food through a different way and theres no handle for a key"
"do it then" i argued.
"why should i?"
"because im not gonna help you cheat anymore!"
"god you make everything so difficult" he said while dragging me to an unexplored part of the house.

he kept his word. he threw me into a cold, dark room and shut the steel door. i was alone now. no way out and i didnt even know when i was getting out of here. did i mention it was freezing? yes? okay sorry.

i felt like i was going to go crazy in here. nothing to do besides drown in my own thoughts.

i know it sounds sad and depressing but it actually kinda is. suddenly the door opened and josh's tall figure emerged.

"do your fucking school work" he said angrily while tossing my laptop onto the bed.
"dont think about sending anything for help. before you send anything, it gets sent to my email" he said while walking out and shutting the door.

control freak.

well here i was. a 17 year old who has sex with her boss. look where that got me. here i am, stuck in a room with no light and no way out. hell, if i dont starve then im gonna die of hypothermia.

god i miss my family. i havent seen my mom in forever and i havent seen my brothers in forever either. im just hoping that my brother see's that i went missing.

hes bestfriends with sydnie and ava's brother cause if you didnt know, syd and ava are step siblings. sydnie is older and her little brother, jack is completely blood related to her. jack and sydnie are step siblings to ava and my brother corbyn, is bestfriends with jack. so if he see's that i went missing, he'll go to sydnie and ava and they will hopefully tell them where im living and i will get out of this hell whole.

i know it probably wont work but hey.

a girl can dream...