six

i heard the front door open, but i stayed in my room. i watched josh walk in and immediately take his coat off. i looked at his face and was shocked.

"what happened to your eye?!"
"nothing"
"thats not nothing"

i said while bringing my hand up to his cheek. he quickly slapped it away, making me stumble back a little.

"im sorry" he said.

i walked back over to my bed and laid down facing the wall. i heard his footsteps come closer and closer to me. then i felt his hands under my thighs and back. he picked me up bridal style and walked to his bed. he slightly sat up, placing me next to him.

he put my legs over his and my head on his chest.

"im sorry, i was just stressed out"

i didnt say a word. i just sat there like nothing. no movements at all. just silence.

"look, i get if you dont want to talk to me right now but believe it or not, im trying to protect you"
"i dont need protection" i mumbled.
"there are some pretty dangerous people out there liliana. i know some of those dangerous people and im not going to let them hurt you because you know information"
"what type of dangerous people?"
"once again, that can get you hurt."

i rolled my eyes and he wrapped his arms around my waist. i tried to move them but he tightened his grip.

"im not going to hurt you. im not going to do anything to you right now, just let me do this"

he kept his arms there while i groaned. soon enough i felt myself slowly drifting off to sleep.

-time skip to work-

it been pretty awkward so far. i havent been wanting to talk to him but of course he kept trying.

"liliana, i need you"

i rolled my eyes and walked into his office. he waited for me to sit infront of him, which i did.

"i need your help"
"with what?" i said blandly.
"i need your input on something"
"what is it?"
"do you remember how i was telling you about the dangerous people that i am associated with?"
"yes"
"well i may or may not owe them 1.7 billion dollars."
"what?!" i said while basically choking on air.
"i dont know what to do"
"well if their as dangerous as you say, then you will need to get proof and make sure their who they say they are. once you are positive, you give it to them"
"how do i get proof?"
"arent you supposed to be a genius or something?"
"not exactly"
"well, you either ask your father about these 'dangerous' people or you get real proof from them. if they dont have it, clearly their frauds"
"thank you liliana"

i rolled my eyes and got up. i heard him get up too but i was just eager to get out. i opened the door, only for it to be closed quickly. i was suddenly pinned, my back pressing against the wall.

he quickly brought one hand up to my head and softly placed his hand on my cheek. he leaned in, connecting our lips. it felt like my world was spinning. his soft lips against mine. was this how everyones first kiss was? it definitely felt like a dream. after a minute or two, he pulled away for air, looking into my eyes. his hands moved to my back, slowly unzipping my dress while attaching his lips to my neck.

i softly moaned while my dress fell to the floor and he took off his coat and tie. his lips collided with mine while my hands started to unbutton his shirt. once it was fully unbuttoned, he tugged it off himself.

"god you're beautiful" he mumbled.

he unbuckled his belt and pulled off his pants. he kissed my chest softly, lightly sucking. my hands gently tugged at his hair while he continued kissing down my chest. suddenly he reached my covered breasts. he dragged his hands around to my back but just before he could unclasp it, there was knocking at the door.

he groaned and rolled his eyes , picking up his clothes. i quickly slid on my dress and sat in the chair acting like nothing happened. he opened the door to reveal jaden.

"yes?" josh asked.
"you have some new emails that you should check out immediately"

he nodded and closed the door.

"well, jaden just completely ruined that" he said.

i chuckled and walked out. the rest of the night we did nothing besides him wanting to cuddle.