nineteen

(sorry for the dumb format, im writing on my laptop)

i looked up once my name was called and immediately walked over to the room.

"she is okay but she is highly underweight. she needs to rest for a little longer because she does seem sleep deprived but, you may take her home if you life" the doctor spoke.

"thank you so much" i said while picking up lili's small body.

as we drove home it was dead silent. i didn't play the radio, in fear of not hearing her whine or whimper if she woke up. of course she was unconscious so that also made it incredibly silent.

once we got home, i quickly brought her back upstairs, into my room and placed her on my bed.

"j-josh?" she mumbled sleepily.

i instantly turned around and saw her look around just before passing out again. i softly smiled, finally hearing her beautiful voice again.

fuck, what am i saying? she hates me. we cant have what i truly want.

i had to put that aside for now and care for her. i walked downstairs and started making food. i only made a small amount because i knew she wouldn't be able to handle eating a whole plate at the moment.

when i walked back up, she was slowly waking up.

"hey precious" i said calm and soft.

she groaned and cuddled deeper into the blanket.

"i made you something to eat" i said while placing it infront of her.

"im not hungry"

"you need to eat. i know your stubborn but please, you need to eat something. even if you just eat a bite for today, i would be happy"

she groaned but took a small bite and pushed it away.

"thank you precious" i said while pulling it back.

"how you feeling?" i asked.

"tired"

"you've been sleeping for almost 7 hours."

"i would do it again"

i laughed and crawled into bed with her. i pulled her close to me and held her close to my chest. she softly laid her head on my chest and closed her eyes. i watched as she slowly fell asleep over time.

if only she knew how much i liked her and how much i truly cared for her. she was so precious and adorable. she was so much more than a secretary to me. i wanted her to be mine but shes not legal yet. a few more months and hopefully she will finally be more than my secretary.

(sorry this is on my laptop but im going to bed and i will update when i wake up)