no 7.

a week later.

sydnie, ava and i have finally moved in. we lived in a house like this now and it was a dream come true.

jack decided to move in with us since he was 21 and we were all 18

jack decided to move in with us since he was 21 and we were all 18. corbyn and jordan also joined and we all lived here together. jack got a cat named lennon and i got a bunny.

so basically we had all three besson's living here and the avery's and stanfords.

im the youngest in the house and in my family while ava is the second youngest in the house and second youngest in her family. im 18 while jordan is 20 and corbyn is going to be 22 soon. ava is also 18 and her older sistes is syd who is 19 and their older brother jack who is 21.

so we were just 6 dysfunctional people lving together. to say the least, we had fun though.

it was around 2 am when i walked to the front door as a loud banging erupted. everyone else was sleeping so if it was a murderer, no one would know. i opened to door too see josh, clearly drunk, and in tears.

"im sorry baby" he cried as he collapsed in my arms.
"hey hey, come on"

i led him upstairs and into my room to make sure no one saw
him and laid him on the bed.

"im sorry. im so fucking stupid, i didnt mean to. i dont even like her and that picture, it was a prank done by someone. quinton gave me your address and i came here because i dont want to lose you, i never wanted to lose you. i love you. fuck i love you so much" he stated through his tears.
"we can talk about this when your fully sober" i said with a reassuring smile.

i placed the blanket over him and let him sleep. within seconds he was passed out like a baby. i sighed as put a comforter on the floor before laying down.

i woke up to someone lifting me up. i opened my eyes and through blurry vision, i saw josh.

"what are you doing?"
"you should have made me sleep on the floor and you take the bed"
"you were very drunk"
"yeah i dont remember anything of what i said"
"oh"
"but i do remember you saying we could talk about it when im sober and here i am"
"technically your still hungover"
"can we please talk about it?"
"fine"
"look, i dont really know what i was doing. i- theres really no other way to put it other than me cheating and being a total jackass about the whole situation but i do love you. i didnt mean to do that and especially not the sex part. i took 6 showers and brushed my teeth 7 times and i washed our sheets and my clothes. i was just frustrated that you wouldnt come home and everyone knows my anger can get a little out of control sometimes. but please baby, please listen to me"
"josh, what you did, hurt... a lot"
"i know but i got you something okay? here's a promise ring and i am promising you now that i will never cheat on you ever ever again, im promising that i am going to stop talking to nessa, and if i ever break any promises that i make, you are free to leave me and even slap the fucking shit out of me"
"please dont screw this up"
"i swear" he said before softly kissing me.