no. 6

liliana
as i woke up, i grabbed my phoen to see it had been blowing up. just as i opened instagram, syd started facetiming me.

"hello?"
"are you near josh?"
"yes?"
"go into like a different room or something"
"your scaring me" i mentioned.
"i just saw a post of josh and his ex or something at saddle ranch and they were all cuddled up and shit"
"i- wow"
"see you in 10 b" she said before hanging up.

i laughed before changing and grabbing my phone. i walked downstairs to see no one which was perfect.

"where are you going lil?" the familiar voice asked as i slowly turned around.
"um just a drive around"
"can i come? im bored" he asked.
"sorry q, im going to meet up with my mom" i lied.
"your good but have fun" he laughed.
"bye quinton!" i said before walking out the door and running to my car.

i quickly drove to jacks house only to be greeted by corbyn.

"ew what are you doing here?"
"jack wanted me to come over so i thought i would say hi to my favorite sister"
"im your only sister"
"hey, just be glad your my favorite"
"i heard that!" jordan yelled.
"love you jordan!" we both yelled.
"so is mom here too?" i asked jokingly.
"actually yes"
"so is jacks place just a hangout now"
"it could be"

i rolled my eyes but laughed as we both walked inside. i felt my phone go off as i lifted it up and set it right back down.

"we should go to the mall" corbyn said as everyone agreed

~

we walked around together as i took a picture in the mirror.

liked by corbynbesson and 3,205,205 others

liliana.marie: jordan didnt want to be in it so enjoy the bad quality picture of me, corbs and my mom.

corbynbesson: come on jordan, get with the program
jordanbesson: im trying man

fan: the bessons are hot

fan: yesss

fan: has josh met them?
joshrichards: yes

jordanbesson: who's the weirdo with the yellow shirt
liliana.marie: who's the weirdo who flex's on their story all the time

fan: where's josh

joshrichards: baby 🥺

fan: did josh actually cheat?

fan: guys, lili is her own person. she's not corbyn from why dont we's sister and she's not josh's girlfriend. she is liliana marie besson.
fan: agreed.
fan: someone had to say it.

sydnie.avery: hottie

fan: i love this family

ava_stanford: mine

we walked around for a little while longer until josh started calling me.

"hold on josh is calling me. you guys go on and i'll catch up"

i watched as they walked away and i walked the other direction.

"hello?"
"baby where are you?"
"no where that concerns you"
"your my girlfriend and i know you think i cheated on you but i swear i didnt okay? nessa is a friend and i have no feelings for her"
"josh you cheated once, how am i supposed to believe that you didnt again?"
"maybe if you'd stop being so gullible"
"what the hell is wrong with you? upset just because i dont believe you?"
"why dont you go fuck vinnie or something"
"you were the one who brought him into that okay?!"
"fuck you" i said before hanging up and calling corbyn.
"hey where are you?" he asked.
"im uh- im going to go home. i dont- i dont feel to good" i said as i tried to choke back a sob.
"want me to drive you?"
"no no, im fine. i'll uh- see you maybe tomorrow?"
"yeah. be safe lils"
"i will"

i walked out of the mall and to my car before driving to the triller house. i opened the door and instantly saw quinton perk up.

"hey" he said.
"hi q" i responded while walking upstairs.
"i wouldnt go in there!" he said quickly.
"why?" i asked as i opened the door.

my jaw went slack as i saw nessa laying on the bed in a hoodie with josh next to her without a shirt on. they were both breathing heavily as i stood there, paralyzed in our shock. the door closed as i was spun around and into someones arms.

"im sorry lils" quinton said as he hugged me.

he had always been like a little brother to me ever since we moved into the triller house. we always had long talks and i always gave him advice about cynthia and he always helped me when i needed it.

"am i just not good enough for him?" i sobbed into his chest.
"no no, your way more than enough. hes just a dick"
"i feel like such a-an idiot!"
"dont say that okay? its not your fault" he led me downstairs and onto the couch as more footsteps followed.
"you okay lili?" jaden asked as he heard me sobbing.
"di-did you guys know?"
"he told us the same thing he told you" jaden said sadly.
"c-can you get my phone?"

jaden walked to the top of the staircase where i had dropped it and brought it down to me. i got out of quintons grip as him and jaden stared at me curiously.

"hey syd?"
"hey lili whats wrong?"
"you down to buy a house with me and ava?"
"what type of question is that?! hell yes!"
"see you in 30" i said while hanging up.
"lili dont do this"
"i cant keep getting hurt quinton. i dont know how mcuh more i can take"
"listen, we'll be here for you no matter what" jaden said.

i nodded and walked back upstairs. as i opened the door, nessa was on top of josh. josh threw the blanket over them both as nessa silenced her moans.

"what are you doing here?" josh asked nervously.
"just grabbing my stuff" i said while trying to stop crying.
"can't you do this later?"
"no i fucking cant okay?! i dont want to see you! i dont want to talk to you! im moving out and you two can enjoy yourselves!"
"where are you moving?"
"far away from you. i really dont get why you care though. but since you do, im staying with corbyn, eben, jordan and jonah until ava, sydnie and i find a house" i said before walking out with my stuff.
"your really doing this?" quinton asked sadly.
"i'll give you my address and a key okay? you can come over whenever" i said as i hugged him.
"i better have a key too!" jaden said.
"you both will" i slightly smiled.
"i'll uh- i'll let you guys know when im settled in"
"be safe lili"
"i will. bye guys"
"byeee"