no. 8

TRIGGER WARNING~~~~~~

MENTION OF RAPE, SUICIDE, DEPRESSION, AND MORE

today we were all meant to be going to a party. was i excited? no. did i want to? not really. basically, a ton of people were going. my whole house was going along with the triller house, hype house and sway gaming. to say i was nervous was a severe understatement.

as josh laid on my bed, he scrolled through his phone while i looked through my closet briefly.

"well i have nothing to wear so looks like i shouldnt go" i said, trying to come up with any and every excuse not to go.
"baby you look good in anything"
"but you know, the paps will be outside and a lot of people will be there so like-"
"just wear this" he said while handing me a simple dress.
"your a horrible person"
"i know, it keeps me awake at night"
"but what if i realllyy dont want to go"
"well then i wont force you"
"but now i want to go because your making me feel bad"
"if you dont want to then dont. im sure their not gonna kill you for not going to a party"
"im only going cause im being nice"

he smiled and kissed my forehead before laying back down onto my bed. i walked into the bathroom and put on the simple outfit before doing my makeup and hair. i wasnt getting ready for anyone special if were being honest, i was doing it for myself.

once we got to the party, it was packed. josh instantly gripped my hand in his before stepping inside. i looked around to notice all the people that i have known or seen before. most were tiktokers and or famous youtubers. it was a shit ton of people and most i knew but some, looked creepy and unfamiliar.

"you okay?" josh asked over the music.
"yeah. im fine" i reassured myself more than him.

he led me through the crowd of people and to his friends. luckily, my brother and jack have gotten along with josh's friends so we were all one big group of friends. corbyn was surprisingly close to jaden and noah while jack was mainly with jaden, vinnie and quinton.

"hey josh. can i steal you for a second?" i heard bryce faintly ask over the music.
"you gonna be okay alone?" josh asked while holding me close and looking around.
"i think i'll be fine" i reassured him.

he hesitantly let go of my hand and went away with bryce. i looked around before seeing someone i had met on tiktok and knew quite well walking towards me.

"hey lili!" he said.
"hey! what's up?"
"just saw you and realized we havent talked in a while"
"yeah sorry about that"
"no! no its not your fault"

he held out a red cup for me which i hesitantly took, knowing if anything happened, my brothers and friends were right behind me. i took a small sip as the powerful taste hit me. i had never been a drinker so this was a very new taste to me and i expected that to be the real taste. like when you first try something and it seems really strong, thats what i invisioned for alcohol. i never drank wine, beer or white claws so i couldnt really tell what type this was.

"you uh- you wanna go dance?"
"oh no i dont- i dont really dance"

he grabbed my wrist and suddenly i felt like i was walking on air. his grip was so tight that i swear i was losing blood circulation in my wrist ant hand. i felt like i had no strength to walk but somehow i was still doing it. like someone else was controlling my body and my every move. while he dragged me away, i scanned the floor of people, looking for my boyfriend but everyone was becoming blur's of color.

he led me into a room before locking the door. he powerfully shoved me onto the bed, making me wince in pain from the force. he smirked and took off his shirt before he climbed on top of me while tightly gripping my throat roughly with one hand and using the other to slowly search my body until it found my heat. he slowly started rubbing it while his grip got tighter to the point where i was sure to pass out.