no. 10

"how you feeling?" josh asked while laying next her.
"fine"
"see, thats where you lied"
"i feel fine" she said while rolling over to nuzzle her head in his chest.

he wrapped his arms around her before kissing her forehead and letting out a sigh.

she slept against his chest while he watched tv and played with her hair.

2 months later

as josh softly laid her on the bed, he kept a soft grip on her waist. their lips moved in sync slowly while she softly moaned. he moved his lips down to her jaw and to her neck, pressing light kisses into her neck.

"are you sure you want to do this?" he asked while looking into her eyes.
"im sure"
"like 100%?"
"yes"
"your sure sure?"
"yes josh, im sure"
"tell me if you need me to stop okay?"
"i will"

she lightly pulled him down so their lips connected once more before his hands softly ran over her sides. he slowly pulled her shirt over her head before doing the same to himself. he kissed her stomach multiple times before slowly pulling down her shorts.

"your sure about this?"
"yes josh"

he pulled off his sweatpants before lightly kissing her neck and rubbing her through the thin fabric of her underwear. he made his way to her lips as she softly moaned. after about a minute or two, they were both completely stripped of their clothes.

josh's length pressed at her entrance before slowly pushing the tip in. she gave him a slight nod before he pushed in a little more. her nails dug into his back as it got to about halfway, pain starting to shoot through her body. to ease the tension, his hands lowered between them and softly rubbed her clit.

"y-you can go now"

he pushed himself to the hilt as she let out a shaky moan at the feeling. his size was always a shock and definitely took time to adjust to. her nails raked down his back as he let out a groan.

"you c-can move"

he slowly thrusted into her as she bit down on her lip. after about minute, she started to feel the pleasure. she let out a soft moan which aided josh on even more.

he slowly pushed deeper and faster. moans became more frequent from both lili and josh as they also became louder. she moaned loudly before biting her lip and digging her nails into his shoulder. he continued softly sucking on her neck and kissing her soft skin.

"j-josh"
"i know princess, i know"

after another 2 or 3 minutes, she released around him and he released inside her. she lightly bit his shoulder, driven by pure pleasure. he moved his head from the crook of her neck to kiss her forehead then softly kiss her lips.

"thank you" she said as he cleaned her up carefully.

he kissed her forehead before laying beside her and pulling her into his side.

"i love you princess"
"i love you too" she mumbled into his chest.