thirteen

its been 2 days since the "incident" and luckly josh had cut off all ties with the mafia. currently i was laying by joshs side while he was sleeping in the middle of the day. i didnt really care that much so i just decided to go on my phone. tomorrow we sadly had to go back to work and i really did not wanna do that.

it was always boring at work. jaden and anthony never talked at work, only at home so i didnt ever bother them. doing school work just makes me wanna die like, its just horrible. also, being in lingerie and a tight dress for hours everyday is very uncomfortable and it just makes me feel so exposed and vulnerable.

()

we were finally at work and now was another one of those times where he called me into his office. i walked in and he motioned me over. he placed me on one of his legs with his chest pressed to my back.

"josh-"
"shh" he said while kissing my neck.

i let out a soft moan while his palms smoothed down my arms. his large hands roamed to the bottom of my dress.

"i want this off now" he said seductively.

i stood up and took it off, revealing the lingerie under. his teeth latched onto his bottom lip before pulling me onto his lap just like before. one of his hands roamed up to my breast, gently kneading them while sucking on my neck, making sure not to leave a mark though.

his other hand roamed down to my heat. he gently slid his fingers under the lingerie and started rubbing slow circles on my clit.

"josh please" i said breathlessly.
"please what?"
"please do something"
"im getting there princess"

he rubbed faster before completely stopping. i let out a frustated groan but he quickly stopped it by picking me up. he switched spots so that i was now on the chair, slightly slouched while he was on his knees. during this time he had removed his shirt already.

i let out a soft whimper, wanting more but he quickly stopped me with a light kiss. his soft lips lingered above mine, making me want more. i leaned in to connect them and he pecked my lips softly before pulling away.

"its not that easy princess"

he brought his head down to my heat, softly pulling the bottom of the lingerie off. his lips connected to my clit while his tongue softly circled around it. i softly moaned, quickly bringing my hand up to my mouth. i bit my nails to hopefully silence the noises, completely forgetting the room is soundproof. he licked a strip up my slit, causing my body to shutter.

he teased my folds with his fingers before he slowly pushed it in. he entered another and connected his tongue to the sensitive bud. i let a moan slip as he pushed his fingers in and out of me.

"im s-so c-close"
"mhm, cum for me princess"

that was enough to make me lose it. i instantly released all over his fingers. he licked it up and then commanded me to my knees. i obeyed and he sat in the chair.

"suck" he said.

i unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. his hard on sprung up and hit his lower stomach. he hissed at the contact with how sensitive he was. i smirked and kissed his tip.

"you know better than to tease" he said in a husky voice.

i attached my lips around him and slowly sunk down. he grabbed a fist full of hair and pushed my head down. i gagged and moaned, making him moan at the vibrations. he let out a loud groan and continued to push my head down.

"fuck princess, so good" he moaned.

i continued until i felt him twitch in my mouth. it went down one more time and he held my head down. he bucked his hips up while he shot his load down my throat. i softly moaned, sending more vibrations down his shaft.

he lifted me up again, making me straddle him again. he easily reached his hand down and stuck 3 fingers in, making me gasp in surprise.

"josh!"
"mhm princess"

i leaned in to connect our lips which he happily accepted. he swiped his tongue across my bottom lip, making me open up. his tongue explored every inch of my mouth, leaving my body tingling. i pulled away while his fingers thrusted faster. i covered my mouth with his hand but he quickly pulled it away.

"i wanna hear those pretty noises precious" he said huskily.

i moaned at the new nickname. i just needed that extra push to send me over the edge. just then, he curled his fingers, making my entire body shutter.

"i-im c-c-cu-"
"thats it precious, let it out"

just as my body slowly stopped shaking, he kissed my lips softly.

"good girl"

lets just say, i needed to be carried home...