eight

i woke up with josh's arms tightly wrapped around me. it was actually nice, i know i shouldnt get attached though. hes probably just going to use me as his pleasure slave until i quit the job then he will completely move on.

i tried to wiggle my way out but he pulled me back instantly, not even giving me a chance.

"we have nothing to do today, no need to leave" he said in a morning voice while shifting in his position.
"did you ask for proof yet?" i asked.
"my dad hasnt gotten back to me" he stated.
"no more serious buisness talk, this is cuddle time" he said while pulling me into his chest even tighter if possible.

i rolled my eyes, trying to ignore the fact that i wanted to smile. when he wasn't being all 'mr tough guy' for work, he was actually kinda cool. besides the fact that he acted like 5 years old at heart.

after about an hour, he let me get ready. today he was letting me see syd and ava. i quickly got dressed and grabbed my keys.

"be back by 8 lili" he said.

i nodded and lightly blushed. he had never called me lili, only liliana. i drove over to their dorm and quickly got in the elevator. i was actually surprising them today. i opened the door quickly and walked in.

"im back bitches!"

they both jumped up and bombarded me into a bear hug.

"how come your here?" syd asked.
"woww fine ill just leave" i said.
"noo! what this idiot was trying to say was, were glad to see you" ava said.

we all laughed and decided to go on a hike since its pretty common in california.

once we reached the top, i decided to post this on instagram.

liked by sydnie

liked by sydnie.avery, ava_stanford, joshrichards and 984,203 others.
liliana.marie: never a dull moment..

sydnie.avery: my wifeyyy

fan: your so pretty

ava_stanford: hottie

hater: your trying to hard

fan: lovee

fan: i like the view

we all went out to eat but soon, it was time to go home sadly.

"alright well sadly, i have to get home" i said.

they both hugged me and said their goodbyes. i walked into the elevator then to my car. it was already 7:45 and i had 10 more minutes until i was home.

i pulled into the driveway and walked in. i saw jaden and anthony in the kitchen but no sign of josh. i carefully walked up the stairs and into the room. as soon as i opened the door, it shut and i was pinned to the wall.

"i need you so bad" he said while continuously sucking and kissing my neck.
"what got you so needy?"
"your post" he said while untying my shirt.

he was only in sweat pants and a shirt because thats what he fell asleep in yesterday. all of a sudden, there was a knock at the door. he groaned and pushed himself off the wall. i choked back my laugh and tied my shirt back up.

as josh opened the door, i walked over to my bed.

"foods here" anthony said.

i couldnt help but laugh while josh rolled his eyes.

"ill be down in a minute" josh said.

i choked back another laugh as he turned to me.

"you think this is funny?" he said in a seductive tone.

i looked down to see the noticeable bulge in his sweats.

"just a little bit" i said.
"you wont think that later tonight"
"we'll see"

he walked out and i laid on my bed playing on my phone.