twenty three

a week later

tomorrow was the day i was dreading most.

i would be 18.

i dont know why i was dreading it so much but i definetly had my theories.

one, i have a ton of responsibilities as an adult. two, im just older. three.... fant really think of a third one but i know it will be hard. this past week has been pretty good.

i havent argued with josh and neither of us have been mean to eachother and that was pretty rare considering me and josh butt heads a lot since we both like to always think were right. most of the time i am right though. sometimes, i just let him win to be nice.

everything leading up to this was making me even more nervous and i just wanted to get this dreadful day over. currently, the boys, as in jaden, anthony and josh were all out somewhere. i really wasnt pying attention but i think they went to the store or something.

i was just laying on my bed with my laptop while playing music. then my brother corbyn facetimed me.

"whats up weirdo?" he asked cheerfully.
"what do you want corbyn?"
"jeez someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed"
"no, im just tired"
"well i was gonna ask what your doing for your 18 birthday"
"i have no clue but apparently something" i replied with a sigh.
"wanna go out somewhere with jordan and mom the day after your birthday?"
"sure"
"mom said she would text us the address to go to" corbyn said while looking down at his laptop.
"you dont even know what were doing?"
"nope. neither does jordan cause if he knew, then i would know since he lives with me"
"okay. did she mention a time?"
"she said she would text that to us too"
"ok"
"take your nap and tell me when your not cranky." he said.
"i'll think about it"
"fine. i'll text you later. christina's calling" he said happily.
"got it" i said while hanging up.

christina was his girlfriend and frankly, i loved her. she was so nice and funny. she was also a youtuber but sadly she lived in new york while me, corbyn, jordan and my mom live in la. my mom had already met christina since they had been dating for 4 years now.

(seriously corbina is fucking goals bro)

i decided to post these two pictures since i was literally so bored right now. they both were really old but i didnt care.