seven

i woke up in josh's grasp. it was only the weekend so, no work. i looked up to still see him sleeping soundly. it was slightly calming for some reason.

he finally woke up, immediately looking down to see if i was awake or not. once he saw me, he leaned his head back onto the headboard.

after everyone had eaten, josh took me back up to the room, quickly locking the door.

"i need you so bad" he mumbled before placing his lips onto mine.

after a few seconds, i kissed back. his hands roamed to the hoodie i had on, tugging at it. i pulled it over my head while watching him stare at me. he looked me up and down, softly biting his lip. all he had on was his sweatpants and boxers, his bulge evidently stuck through both.

his lips attached to my neck while his hands went under my thighs, picking me up and bringing me over to the bed. he gently set me down, him bending over so he didnt break the kiss. as his hands kneaded my breasts, he lightly sucked on them. i softly moaned, letting him take full control. he quickly pulled both of our pants off, leaving us fully exposed. he leaned back up to my neck while teasing my entrance with his fingers.

he slowly pushed two fingers in, making my body slightly tremble. he let me get used to the new feeling, me being a virgin and all. he slowly started to pump his fingers in and out of me, making me let out a tense moan. i knew i wasnt going to last long, he did too. just before i could release, he pulled his fingers out, softly sucking on them. while his lips met mine, he slowly pushed himself inside of me.

i let out a distressed moan from the pain while he ran his hands up and down my bare sides.

he slowly started to thrust in and out of me, making me let out a low gasp. i cant believe im losing my virginity to someone i just met.

after a few minutes, he slowly started thrusting faster, making me moan more frequently.

"you feel so good" he whispered into my neck.

my hand went into his hair, softly tugging. i heard throaty groans echoing in my ear from him.

"i-i think im g-gonna cum" i said.
"me too princess"

just as i came around him, he pulled out, coming on my stomach. he walked into the bathroom, then back out, cleaning us both up. he dressed me in some of his clothes while he put on his boxers and sweatpants.

he laid back on the bed, pulling me with him.

"i told you i wasnt so bad princess"

i rolled my eyes and slowly shut them while cuddled into him.