Chapter 2

We start walking towards a couch and I notice Gigi and that boy she was kissing and a couple other people she jumps up when she sees me and says "I thought you said you weren't coming" I totally forgot I told Gigi I wasn't coming Harry then starts to laugh and says "were you trying to get rid of me" he continues to laugh "hahaha" I say sarcastically.
Gigi looks at me and says "So you met Harry" "yes because you let him in our room and told him to talk to me" I say jokingly "I told you not to tell her that" she turns to Harry and lightly pushes him. "To late now." He say "so now that your here would you like a drink?" She ask me I say sure not sure what she gave me but its good I feel the burn tickle down my throat. "I didn't know you drink" Harry says "not as much as I used to" i say honestly "ya I have a hard time not drinking" this blond boy say "I'm Niall" he says "ya I love beer he continues I could drink it all day on a scale from 1/10 I love it 14 he continues to ramble on how its the best drink out as I zone out into a blank stare when I come back to reality I realize everyone is still talking and Niall has finally stopped talking about beer and this boy with longish brown hair is now talking about this girl he made out with I think he said his name was Louis but I'm not sure I stand up and ask where the bathroom is and this boy with dark brown hair say it upstairs I'll show you we start walking up the stairs and he says "I'm Dominic" I just nod my head when he grabs my hand I'm confused and try to pull away but he has a tight grip on my hand and is now practically dragging me now.

He pull us to this room where he grabs my wrist and locks the door I scream "what are you doing" he puts one of his hands over my mouth and grip my wrist up up on the wall "it's ok baby hold still" he kept saying I'm trying to move but his knees are pushing me up against the wall really hard he starts to kiss me as I feel tears falling down my face and he starts to pull my shirt off of me and I'm trying to move he starts to kiss my neck when I try to move he presses me harder on the wall he goes to unbutton my pants when I hear someone nocking on the door yelling my name I don't think he herd him until someone was trying to kick the door down.

As someone is trying to kick the door down Dominic throws me into a glass table that was in the room and it shatters I feel him starting to drag a shard of glass downs my stomach and then arm when the door falls to the ground I'm barely awake to see that it's Harry he looks at down not noticing me on the ground but the he looks and sees my shirt on the ground and then seems me before he even has time to think I see him already pining Dominic up against the wall as I see him punching him I slowly start to see nothing and everything goes quiet until I open my eyes to see someone screaming for help running down the stairs with me in there arms I can't tell who it is. I then start the feel tears I can tell if there mine or who ever I carrying me. We some how ended up out side where it's cold and I can see it's Harry holding me and he's the one crying I notice people frantically calling 911. I don't think its that bad?Then all these thoughts pop up in my head

Did Harry kill Dominic? Am I dying? What is going on? I try to ask him but it seems like I'm talking but my mouth isn't moving and no one can hear me I start to see bright lights and loud sirens . Harry is now screaming "over here God someone get the paramedics" as I feel him running towards the street to get to where ever the loud noise is coming from I'm then placed on the floor trying to move but cant. harry hovering over me and men in blue putting bandages and breathing tubes in me telling me it's going to be alright Harry is still crying and from the corner of my eye I see police ruching out with Dominic in handcuffs I'm so confused what just happened one moment I'm heading to the bathroom and then I'm pined against the wall and now I'm outside with paramedics. As I'm thinking I'm put on a large thing to move to into what I can now see as an ambulance I see Harry standing next to me and I can now tell Harry has a black eye and there's blood all over him And I remember when I saw Dominic there was blood all over him too what did they do to each other? I hope Harry's ok I see paramedics hand him and ice pack and pulling glass out of his arm that I think he's going to need stitches. I still can't move but Harry's leaning over me and repeatedly saying "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm so sorry" with tears falling down his face in that moment every thing goes blank and dark. It feel like I get sucked into this horrifying dream where I'm in a dark room all my self my there loud noises coming from everywhere and the I just slowly start to feel pain like a knife being drove down my back as I scream in pain.

[HARRYS POV]

Its first day back in college when I'm driving to go get lunch when I get a call from Gigi "hey Harry I was wondering if you were going to the frat party today?" "Yah"I reply. "Can you do me a huge favor and not go I have a roommate who didn't want to come but I'm trying to let her have fun she's really uptight I guess but I want us to be friends" she continues to ramble on about new friendships and shit "no way I want to go to that party." I say "you can you just have to get her to come with you." "Uggh fine but you owe me big time" "thank you thank you thank you i swear I will repay you" she reply's. So I turn my car around and start to head to where the college dorms are this is going to be sooo boring if she doesn't come I'm leaving and going to that party I don't care.