Chapter 20

[ELIS POV]

                       I see Harry walking in the door and he runs over to me and hugs me "I'm so sorry I swear I would never want to hurt you." He says "I know you are Liam sent me a video of you drunk crying over me." I explain "no he fucking didn't that little" I cut him off by giving him a kiss. "Dick" he finishes his sentence. I laugh when he picks me up and spins me around. I can't really be mad at him I've done worst things than kiss someone drunk although  I've never cheated I've still done worst so I let the best I can do is let this go.

                        It's the next morning when Harry picks me up waking me and say " We get to leave today!" It's gone by so fast wow he then puts me down and we walk over to the nurses.

                      "Thank you so much for everything you've done so far I'll see you in a month." I say we all hug and Harry carries me to the car. He closes my door and we drive off. "Are you excited to go home." We reach his house and he says "I hope you don't mind but I moved you out of your dorm into here I figured since we're going to be married we should live together." He smiles I just nod and smile back. When we walk in the door there's a huge sign that says WELCOME HOME and Niall, Gigi, Liam , Louis, Zayn, And some girl I think is Louis's girlfriend.

                      Gigi runs over to me like we didn't see each other yesterday "yay your out of the hell of a prison." She shouts we all talk and they ask me questions the whole time.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

                        •4 months later•

                   Me and Harry are done with treatments and now I'm on the road to recovery. We're sleeping in bed when I hear Harrys phone ring we both wake up it Zayn Harry answers it and he says "Hello Harry God Gigi's in labor and are car won't start she is not having this baby in our drive way could you please drive us nobody else answered there phone." He says. "Yah were on our way right now!" Harry hangs up and we rush to the car when Harry drives to Zayn's house Gigi's is already standing on the side walk. "Hope in" Harry yells and Gigi screaming in pain. Harry is driving really fast when we make it to the hospital and Zayn's screaming "help someone my girlfriends in labor." A bunch of nurses lead her and Zayn to a room.

                     Me and Harry wait in the waiting room because we have to drive Zayn home to get there stuff. It's around 3 hours later when Zayn comes out and say "do you want to see her?" We get up and follow him into a room where Gigi's holding this small baby girl in her arms. She's so small " what's her name?" Harry asks. "Were not sure yet?" Gigi and Zayn day at the same time. After a few moments we take Zayn back to his house and he comes out with a bag of stuff and we drop him off at the hospital "Thank you so much man how can I repay you." Zayn says "being with you baby and girlfriend." Harry laughs as we drive off.

                    It's around 6 am when we arrive back home traffic was horrible. When we walk back in side all I want to do is sleep so I walk back up stairs.