Chapter 17

[ELIS POV]

"Is there something wrong." I ask again now looking at me to see if there's anything on me but there's nothing "seriously what's wrong you scaring me." I say again it's getting kinda annoying. "It's just umm." He says holding something back "umm what?" I ask "Well I haven't realized how much weight you've lost." I look stunned. "What do you mean?" I don't think I've lost that much have I? "I think we should have the doctors weigh you again." He says. He then walks to me and carry's me down the hall and ask one of the nurses if they could weigh me of course she agrees. Harry carry's me down the hall and to the scale my heart starts to pound when Harry says "it's ok" he puts me down and I step on the scale the burst looks stunned. "Your umm 92 lbs" she says. The color drains from Harrys face. "Honey have you been eating recently." I look at her and tell her "kinda?". "Well sweetie that's why we told you to eat as much as you can because it easier for you to lose weight it's going to be harder to gain back." I nod "well we are going to have you join on of our groups right here in the hospital if you want." I just nod and she walks us back to our room. "It starts tomorrow at 7:30 am ok honey." She say I then say "ok" Harry walks me in the room the walks out back out and talk to the nurse for a few minutes before walking back in.

I walk up to him and he seems sad so I ask "what's wrong babe?" He just look at me then gives a faint smile and Hugs me. We then walk down the stairs to the cafe and he insists I eat a lot but I just can't I start to eat but after one muffin my stomach hurts so we walk back up after Harry finishes his food we walk and we nock on Lilli's door and we give her a muffin we bought her. She's look a lot healthier. "Hey guess what." She says "huh" I ask "guess who gets to leave in 2 weeks I'm gonna be cleared to go home." She say "what the hell really that's amazing." I reply. I run over and hug her. "Im so happy for you you have to give me you number so we can still talk." She gives me her number and says "of course how else will I attend the wedding. She laughs it's good to see her happier and I totally forgot once I'm cleared me and Harry are getting married. Wow it feels like yesterday he was sitting on Gigi's bed omg I forgot all about Gigi I should call her when I get back to my room.

We leave our room when me and Harry are talking I bump into this guy and fall to the ground. I look up and it's a boy he has a bunch of bald spots on his head Harry goes to help me up when the boy reaches his hand out to help me up I take it and stand up. "Hi I'm Ryan." He's got a darker skin tone than Harry and is maybe an inch taller he's got brown eyes and is really skinny. "Eli I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." Harry then grabs my hand is he jealous? "No it was my fault" he says "I'm Harry." He reaches his arm out to shake. "I'm her boyfriend." He then adds he's definitely jealous "cool" Ryan then adds. We shake hands the go our separate ways. We walk in the room and Harry's definitely mad. "What's wrong?" I decide to ask. "What makes you assume something's wrong." He snaps "if your going to act like this I'm going back to bed." "No wait- your doctor said he wants you to try not to sleep as much during the day." He says "well if your going to be in a snappy attitude I'm going to sleep I don't want to deal with your mood right now. I say lying down on the bed. "Fine I'll shut up just please talk to me." He says but my body is already getting tired so I grab my laptop and tell Harry to sit next to me.

We decide to watch a movie and half way through he gets up and walks towards the door "where are you going?" I ask "to get you something to eat." He says and 5 minutes later comes back with a whole pizza box. "He sits down next to me and I eat a half a slice and I'm already full. I lay my head on his shoulder and I'm already asleep.

I wake up at 6:34 am and I walk again to my clothes and grab black sweats and an oversized white t-shirt. I then grab a beanie and begin to walk back to the room Harry is still asleep so I write him a note telling him I'm heading to the group meet. I walk up to the nurse from yesterday and she takes me to a room with a bunch of kids and I see Lilli and sit down next to her when the boy Ryan comes and sits next to me. I don't say anything when a really pretty girls with dark skin and curly hair comes in she reminds me a lot of the nurses who helped me yesterday. She sits on a chair and say "Hi I'm Mrs.Collins for you new comers." I smile at her when she then adds "were going to state our name and 1 thing we like so our new comer can get to know us." It starts with this young girl no older than 15 and she says "hi I'm JJ and I like ducks." She had dark skin too but it wasn't as dark as the other girl more on the tan side she had green eyes and was average height.

I couldn't pay attention to any one else because I could see Ryan's eyes staring at me and I was a little uncomfortable. It was the his turn and he said "hello I'm Ryan and I like playing guitar." It was now my turn and I say "ummm hello I'm Eli and I like reading in silence I guess." I try to pay attention to what the rest of everyone had to say but I could just feel his eyes on me.

The session ends when I grab my jacket I brought and someone taps my shoulder when I look up it's of course Ryan. "Hey I need to talk to you." He says "what is it?" I ask standing "uhhh can we sit?" He asks "umm sure?" I sit down. And he sits next to me