Chapter 13

[ELIS POV]

"What's wrong?" I look at her tearing eyes "they don't think Luke is going to make another month!" Oh my god Lilli must be hart broken "we were supposed to get married once we both healed." She says now crying even harder "where is he?" I ask not sure what to say "in the room I ran out here when he told me." She tells me "you have to talk to him Lilli if that's true what the doctors said don't you want to spend all your time with him and instead of leaving him be with him and hope for the best." I say now regretting my choice of words "I know your right it's just so hard he's my everything." I don't know what I would do if I lost Harry but maybe that's what Harry means when he talk about me? "You have to talk to him!" I say

"Fine but if I start to cry again don't complain about me being loud." She say kinda jokingly I can tell she's trying to calm herself down. I stand up and I can see threw the glass in there room there hugging I just let on tear fall down my cheek I wipe it and I walk back inside Harrys still sleeping So I decide to write in my journal again.

..........................THE VERY NEXT DAY.............

Me and Harry go down stairs again to see nobody down stairs we eat breakfast real fast when Harry turns to me and says "I need to go somewhere today to I'm going to be gone for like a couple hours." "That's Fine where are you going?" I ask "umm I'm going to go help Gigi and Zayn with a few things." He says "well that's fine tell them I say hello oh and tell me how big Gigi's bump has gotten. I chuckle and so does Harry. We walk up to the room Harry kisses me real fat and is out the door. That was really odd he didn't ever really say anything.

He's now gone when I see Luke nocking on my door. I go to open it and he quickly says " I'm going to propose to Lilli today!" My face immediately goes shocked when he shows me this beautiful ring "why are you telling me this?" I ask still a little shocked after what happened the previous day. "Because your her friend and I know she would want you there." I barely know her she thinks of me as a friend I take a deep breath and say " of course when and where are you going to do it?" I'm going right now in the lobby." I follow him down stairs wondering why we didn't take the elevator oh well to late now.

We get to the lobby and he calls one of the nurses over and tells her what's going on and to go get. She runs off only to have Lillie's eyes covered she walks her over to Luke and takes her hands off her eyes and stands back Lilli looks at me and ask "what's going on?" Then looks back at Luke and he says "I love you Lilliana maya Carter and I want to spend the rest of my life with you no matter how long that is." He gets down on one knee and pulls out a small box opens it and say "Will you marry me." Tears falling out of both of there eyes "yes of course yes." He stands up puts the ring on her and kisses her followed on by a long hug nurses clapping other patents walking out of there rooms clapping.

About 3 hours have past and Harry's still not back so I decide to call him but he doesn't answer. So I call Gigi and nobody answers then I try Zayn's phone but still nothing until Harry walks threw the door I walk over to hug him but he stops me before I can. He the says "Eli I have something big to show you tomorrow." He seems happy but I don't know what it could be? I decide to brush it off and ask him "where have you been you've missed so much!" " told you I was going out and what could I possibly miss?" He says "well Luke and Lilli got engaged right after you left." The color seems to leave his face "really?" He says "yah" "that's amazing." He responds "how Gigi and Zayn and the baby?" I ask "there well actually Gigi took a picture of the bump she wanted me to show you."

He pulls out her phone and pulls up a picture to Gigi and Zayn and Gigi's bump is like the size of a a sliced in half watermelon you can definitely tell she pregnant now. Harry then tells me we should go get lunch so we go down stairs and we're eating when he blurts out "I went to see you parents." What the hell did he just say "you did what!" I yell "how did you even know where to find them!" I scream again "I got there number when I tried to call them when you were in the hospital the first time." He says knowing I'm mad "why would you need to talk to them Harry you know I can't stand them!"

"I had to ask your father something very important and I cant tell you just have to trust me please" he says I roll my eyes and walk away back up to my room where I sit back down on the bed now furious what would he want with my parents I try to calm down but cant so I end up passing out asleep.