Chapter 8

[HARRYS POV]

It's around 8 am when I go down stairs to find Eli already awake her eye blood shot red like she hasn't slept I walk over to her and bend down she looks at me and I kiss her forehead and she closes her eye I go to the kitchen and get some coffee I go back and sit on the couch Elis now asleep I grab my phone and it's already 9:15 when I'm done with my coffee I get up from the couch and wake Eli up I didn't want to but if I didn't she'll be up all night so I wake her up and we talk for the rest of the day.

..................ONE WEEK LATER..........................

[ ELIS POV ]

It's a week later and I've gotten my stitches out I'm still with Harry my cuts are not starting to scab up they don't hurt anymore but I've gotten a massive headache. It around 11:00 pm and Harry's still sleeping I go up stairs to find him stretched across his bed wrapped in his white blanket. I nudge his shoulder but nothing so I start to tickle him when he wakes up and grabs my waist and says "if you do that one more time I will end you" he says teasingly. I pull him out of bed and tell him I'm going to take a shower "good you need one you haven't had one in a week you smell" he says jokingly again.

By the time I get to the shower I didn't realize Harry had followed me into the bathroom "what are you doing Harry?" I say sarcastically I know what he's trying to to. He turns around and locks the door "I want you all of you you know that right?" He says "I want you too" I grab his neck and start to kiss down his neck to his color I rip his shirt off and kiss his chest and his tattoos he starts to kiss me and play with my hair.

I start to play with the button on his jeans "it's ok you can take them off" he whispers into my ear "I know" I continue to kiss him as I unhook his button and pull on the rim of his boxers I pull them all the way down and Harry steps out of them. "So when's it my turn?" He take his white t-shirt off of me and unhooks my bra he take the sweats off of me and the the bottoms. He continues to kiss my neck his tongue is warm and his lips are soft.

He open the shower door and turns the shower on and first it's cold but then it warms up. Once it's warm I feel something else take over the desire to have him has grown and I suddenly find me grabbing his length and he moans I can tell he's relaxed he grabs both my hands and pins them up ward with one hand and with the other taking his 2 fingers and entering me he lets go of my hands and then pulls me to his chest and lifts my head up and kisses me he holds the side of my head keeping me looking up at him. We're then step out of the shower and I remember I didn't grab clothes neither did he we both soon the realize he wraps himself in a white towel as I wrap my towel around I feel him lift me of the ground still in his towel he lifts me up throws me over his shoulder and runs down the hall I notice he's closed all the blinds when he steals my towel and locks himself in the room as I'm laughing he opens the door and he now has on just sweatpants and pulls me in for a kiss as he kisses me I realize how much I like him I love him. "I love you" I blurt out "I know you do" he responds.