Chapter 19

[HARRYS POV]

              I walk to my car and drive off my thoughts exploding. Yes I did kiss his sister but I was drunk ok I didn't tell Eli because she doesn't know I drink a lot it's a secret I've been keeping for a awhile from her. She wouldn't understand and he kissed my girlfriend so we just got even he shouldn't be so pissed. I wish I could beat the fuck out of him but I cant it wouldn't be fair. I start to drive when I call Zayn "hey Zayn me and Eli are in a fight right now could you or Gigi check up on her I know she would love to see Gigi I just need to give her space." I say "umm sure dude what's happening {vas happening}" he ask "I don't really want to explain right now I'm driving." I say "well ok let you know when we arrive at the hospital." He adds I then hang up. I then drive to my house when I get there it feels like ages since I last parked in this driveway.

                       I walk up to the door and when I get inside I grab some alcohol from my cupboard  and an hour goes by and I'm drunk out of my mind I look at my phone too 8 miss calls from Zayn and Gigi. I decide to call Niall my good old friend. "Hey buddy stho so what's happening now?" I slur. "Are you drunk?" Niall asks "yah you should invite people ofver over and we should party." I ask. "Umm yah sure I'll have people over in like an hour." Niall responds. I hang up I probably shouldn't of done that but I don't care with in an hour the house is packed everyone's drinking and making out drunk. I stumble my way to Louis Niall and Liam who are sitting on a couch with a bunch of girls. "Hey." I say "hey Harry haven't seen much of you." Louis says "umm yah been real busy." I respond "how's Are you Eleanor ?" I ask Louis friend I think they've got something going on but I don't know? "Uh good how drunk are you?" She laughs "really really drunk." I laugh.

                   I sit on the end of the couch by this girl I think her name is maya "hi I'm Harry." I say reaching my hand out. "Mia"She says. ahh Mia not maya.

                    I wake up in my bed the next day I can't remember a thing I look to left and there nobody I almost forgot I left the hospital. I get up and walk down stairs the place is trashed now I can remember calling niall sort of of not I would have thought I was robbed. I decide to call Eli to apologize I'm over reacting and I'm being a baby!  I then pick up my phone and call her " hello harry what do you want?" She aggressively says " I wanted to apologize and explain." I say "umm why?" She asks.

                    "Cause what I did was a dick move and I'm sorry I swear nothing like this will ever happen again." I say "yah it won't because if it does you bet your ass will be single in 30 different ways!" She shouts "I swear it won't Can you please just forgive me." I beg "I forgive you but I'm not letting you off the hook so easily." She begins "your going to have to show that you mean it!" She adds "how?" I ask "don't ask me I've never cheated before." She laughs.