Light!

A loud strong wailing pierced through the silence in the maternity ward. 22-year-old Saint watched his son's face which is covered with blood but he without a doubt quickly held the baby in his hand and placed him on his chest, the wailing baby's cries slowly die down and turned into a small whimper as it can sense that this is his father and the heartbeat of Saint calmed the crying baby.

"My Light, you are finally here", Saint said with such happiness even though he is really tired and worn out.

The nurse quickly took the few minutes old baby to clean him up, weigh and check him before handing him back to his parent. Saint's mom the one who received her only grandson when the nurse brought him back.

"He looks exactly like you except his eyes and his eyebrows, and he has loads of hair unlike you when you were a baby".

Saint mother has a happy tears brimming on her eyes. Saint just smiled and looked at his baby, Saint's mom hands the baby to Saint who bottle feed him as the baby started to cry once again. Saint picked the name Light as the baby's English name and Chaiya is his Thai name which means victory. For Saint, his son is his light and his victory in life.

"Saint, wouldn't it be right for the other father to know..''Saint's smile dropped and he looked at his mom. " Mama, I have told you, we had this talk before, it is just me and my son, the father...he..he is out of the picture..we don't need him..we would be fine mama, we have you, we have our friends and family, we would be fine mama.

Saint's mama just nodded, she cannot stop worrying for her son, he is still young, people going to be extra cruel to young parents and they are going to blame Saint for being a young parent and would say he is being irresponsible. It was at night time, Saint looked at his sleeping baby lovingly, even though he looks exactly like him, Saint cannot deny that baby Light has some obvious traits of his other father, from the thick eyebrows to his eyes. He holds to baby Light's tiny hands and felt the baby hold to his pinky finger, Saint became emotional, with tears brimming on his eyes, he kissed his son's finger gently and made a promise to take good care of him and to raise him to be a good human being just like how his mama raised Saint. The thought of the baby's other father makes his heart break into pieces.

" Be strong Saint, you made this decision since you learned you were pregnant, you were okay all this long and you would be okay in the future as well". Saint and the baby were discharged after two days, they both are healthy. Janistar, his best friend threw him a welcome home party with his family and friends. Janistar cooed at the newborn baby.

Oh my god, he looks exactly like you Saint, especially his chubby cheeks. 'Heyyy', Saint said. He would look like me then who else he would look like, I carried him for 9 months in my belly.

Jani showed her tongue to Saint and continue describing little Light's features. His pouty, full lips, and his sharp nose but he do have loads of hair for a newborn but that what makes him so cute, his thick eyebrows and his round eyes but they are bit smaller than yours. Saint, I think I will kidnap your baby and raise him as mine. Saint quickly took the baby from Jani's hand and said my precious, if you want one, then make one, this is mine and I waited for a full 9 months.

" Jani gasped and hit Saint's shoulder and said, you bad boy, auntyyyy Jani whined to Saint's mom and Saint just showed his tongue to her'.

'You are still a baby Saint even though you have a baby of your own said Jani with a sulking tone'.

They just had a great time taking and eating home-cooked meals. The guests cooing on how cute the baby looks and giving baby gifts to Saint. Saint realized that he is after all not lonely, he and his baby has such loving and supporting people around him. They would be fine.