~ chapter eight ~

Suddenly I felt a hand tugging on my T-shirt, and I was pulled back by Tina.

"Get a room, guys", she smiled and the rest united in laughter.

I couldn’t handle the pressure and especially the weird tension between Kurt and me, so I took the nearest alcoholic beverage, which was a full can of beer, and drank it on one go.

It felt like the ground was moving, while the others continued to play, and, therefore, I whispered my apology and ran to the toilet, that Rachel luckily had shown me at the beginning of the party.

I locked the door and looked in the mirror.

What is wrong with me? I kissed Kurt Hummel. A boy I only knew since yesterday, but immediately fell in love with, when he put this stupid blanket around my shoulders.

Am I alone with these feelings or does he feel the same way?

Everything kept turning and I pressed my back against the wall and slowly slid down, before I ended up in a crumpled figure on the floor.

I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate to not throw up in the little bathroom of a stranger.

I heard knocking.

"Are you alright?", a voice said, which I couldn’t match with a familiar person at first.

As dizzy as I was, I reached to the sink, pulled myself up and somehow opened the door, which took a few attempts.

In front of me stood Kurt with a worried look.

"What’s going on?", he asked.

"Nothing, I just thought I'd had to vomit", I lied leaning against the door frame to not fall to the ground.

I looked around and noticed that the others had split in small groups spaced in the living room again.

Honestly I was happy about the end of the game and it enhanced my mood directly.

"So who’s a better kisser? Mercedes or I?" I joked.

"Of course it’s you", he replied naughty.

In other circumstances, I would have been ashamed and would have hidden in some corner avoiding every conversation for the next two weeks, but now I leaned against the wall next to him and said "That’s great, I think", without being able to control my brain anymore.

But I liked the feeling doing everything I wanted without thinking about it at first.

I went to the small table with all the bottles of liquor and beer on it, filled two glasses with red wine and headed back to Kurt.

“The one, who emptied the glass first, gets a free wish", I challenged him, still trying to stand up straight.

“I don’t think, that’s a good idea. We’re both pretty drunk and already had way too much”, he replied scratching the hair in his neck.

“Weren’t you the one, who told me to have fun at my first party? And otherwise I unfortunately must drink both glasses alone”, I convinced him.

Kurt reluctantly took the glass of wine out of my hand and nodded.

"Okay. And go!" he exclaimed already putting his head into his neck.

I tried to drink the wine as quickly as possible and in very big sips, while my whole throat burned, until I had only one sip left.

But before I could take the last one, Kurt had already drank his last one.

"Ha, I won!" he triumphed and gave me a hip bump.

"Crap!" I cursed, "Well, what do you want?".

"I just like to repeat a moment", he whispered, lifting my chin gently with his right hand, and kissed me passionately.

Once more I felt the tingling in my stomach and the feeling of wanting more. But this time I was sure he felt it, too.

So I got deeper into the kiss and pushed him against the wall.

He put his hands on my hip and opened his mouth to let my tongue explore.

After a few moments of an ever-growing spark of pure passion, he took me and turned around, so that my back was facing the cold wall.

He was taller than me, so I felt shielded from everything.

We deepened the French kiss more and more until I couldn't control myself anymore and slide my hand under his shirt.

He responded by putting his hand in my neck and playing with my hair seductively.

As much as I wanted to go on forever, I remembered that we were standing in the middle of Rachel Berry's living room, where an entire Glee Club had gathered, and, that that wasn't the perfect place for two drunk teenagers to make out.

With the purpose of that, I slightly pushed him away.

"Let's continue with this somewhere else", I suggested catching his ardent look.

"You're probably right", Kurt replied and took my hand to drag me towards the front door.

I quickly grabbed our jackets and we said goodbye to the small group sitting at the living room table.

¤¤¤

It was cold and dark outside. I didn’t have a clue of how to start a conversation, which wouldn’t be cringe or weird, and Kurt seemed to be confused, too.

But he took my hand and guided me to his house speedily.

His hands were so soft that I wondered which lotion he would use, but that didn’t seem to be a great start for a conversation either.

It took us a little more than five minutes to get to Kurt's house because we were both trying to walk upright and without stumbling.

Somehow, we managed to arrive at the front door unharmed, Kurt opened it and we entered the dark house without turning on any lights.

I put on the jackets on the dark green armchair that stood right next to the door, while Kurt hugged me from behind and kissed my neck.

I didn't know what to do, so I enjoyed it and I moaned slightly.

I turned around and kissed him on the mouth quickly as he took my hand and pulled me upstairs into his room.

I tried to concentrate to not fall down the stairs again.