~ chapter nine ~

Kurt locked his bedroom door behind us, and I shakily moved closer and put my arms around his neck.

"You look really hot", I heard myself whispering in his ear causing Kurt to turn around and pushing me against the closed door hard.

For a moment I couldn’t say, which way was up, and which one was down, until I felt Kurt’s lips passionately pressed against mine.

There were teeth biting each other’s lips, tongues exploring the newly found skin on the neck and jawline, and hot breath beneath all of that actions.

My hand slid under Kurt’s shirt once more and set out it’s way upwards his back to finally slip the soft cloth over his head as we parted.

It didn’t take Kurt a second to lift me up and carry me to his bed, before pinning me down and climbed on top of me.

-------trigger warning: it's getting intense---------------

“Are you actually okay with that?”, he asked seriously.

I nodded and pulled my own shirt over my head as an answer.

I could feel Kurt’s warmth settling between my thighs as his lips gravitated towards mine.

Shortly after, the kisses spread to my jaw, my neck and finally down my untrained chest to my stomach.

Before he reached my belt, I turned around, so that I was on top of him, and started kissing and sucking his neck.

He had wrapped his arms around my back tightly, and due to his soft moans, I realized that he liked it.

Actually, I had no idea what I was supposed to do. I've never had a boyfriend and I wasn't familiar with doing more than kissing.

I just watched these videos on the internet - the realistic ones - and tried my best to copy them. Well, it seemed to be right.

So I kissed his chest down to his belt, which I opened, and ripped off his jeans.

I was surprised how well it worked considering my dizziness.

But therewith I found myself a few seconds back in the muscular naked arms of Kurt, who was now wearing nothing but his blue boxer shorts.

Seconds later my own jeans were thrown onto the floor next to the bed and fingers started hooking the waistbands of our boxer shorts, before finally pulling them down.

Just the feeling of our naked bodies and our warm lips pressed against each other, made me feel dizzier than before.

As our lips separated, he kissed down my chest to my stomach again.

This time I didn’t stop him, and he went on. Further down and down, until his tongue wandered over the skin between my cock and my navel.

Then I watched his mouth trailed down to the base of my cock. 

“Fuck”, I moaned being confused at first, then amazed about the new feeling, while I got ahold of the white sheets.

My elbows softened more and more, every moment of the boy sucking, until they finally gave up and I fell down hitting the soft pillow, enjoying the feeling getting stronger and stronger.

I should’ve warned him or something, but the only thing that left my mouth was a loud moan, before I came.

-------------------------------end-‐----------------------------------------

Still overwhelmed I couldn’t move until Kurt slammed the bathroom door.

I wasn’t even sure, what happened seconds ago.

I heard the water tap running, before he headed back towards the bed cuddling into one of the blankets. 

I felt a weird tension growing between us, as I searched for the right words in my lost brain, feeling the influence of way too much alcohol.

But my brain was too overstrained to connect the necessary synapses.

So all I did was putting on my boxer shorts, said a brief “Good night” and closed my eyes, trying to ignore the body next to me.

Surprisingly I actually fell asleep very quickly.

¤¤¤

As I woke up the next morning, I felt like a herd of elephants were trampling all over my head.

I groaned loudly but was interrupted by Kurt stepping out of the bathroom with wet hair and wearing a gray vest over a white shirt, paired with black skinny trousers.

“Oh, you’re awake”, he said uncertainly, “Aspirin and water are on the bedside table”.

“Thanks, I guess”, I answered quietly.

Kurt nodded silently, sat down on the couch and started tapping on the screen of his mobile phone.

I slowly sat up holding my head and swallowed the tablet with a small sip of water.

“Shouldn’t we talk about last night?”, I mentioned.

“We could. But it wasn’t me, who directly fell asleep and ignore the other person after it”, he snapped.

“It was my first time, you know!”, I called out. Kurt’s eyes widen in shock.

“Well, I’m sorry. I obviously didn’t know that. Otherwise…”.

“Otherwise what? Considering the amount of alcohol, we both drank, it would had happened anyways”, I interrupted him. Domehow I was very angry.

Kurt bit his lip.

“Yeah, maybe”, he mumbled, “Do you want to forget about it and save your virginity for a better guy?”.

"No, that would be gross. Also, I think there will be better circumstances, but no better guy”, I replied cheeky, as I approached him distracting from my severe headache.

“You’re a dork, Blaine Anderson”, he laughed dragging me on his lap.

“So, what are we?”, I said hesitantly after a moment of silence.

“I don’t know. Maybe it’s too soon to name it, but I do have feelings for you. Of course we barley know each other, but it feels special, when you’re around, and the alcohol just encouraged me yesterday”, he responded.

“I feel the same way about you, Kurt. But wouldn’t it be easier to name it something?”, I asked as my heart stopped beating,

“Kurt…do you have a middle name?”, I wandered off the point.

“Elizabeth”, he replied faintly.

“Really?”

“After my dead mom”, he explained.

“Oh, okay. However, Kurt Elizabeth Hummel, would you like to be my boyfriend?”, I finally spoke up confidently.

“Of course, I want to be your boyfriend”, Kurt shouted amazed and gave me the most passionate kiss.

It felt like fireworks were exploding around us.