Log Part 9

Item Description: A glass statue of a non-Euclidian structure. Glass fragments of a statue, originally composing a non-Euclidian structure.
Date of Recovery: ██-██-2013
Location of Recovery: ████, ███████
Current Status: In storage
Notes: It was broken when I found it. - Agent Green

Item Description: A drawing of a dog that, when viewed by an illiterate individual, teaches them how to read and write Latvian.
Date of Recovery: ██-██-████
Location of Recovery: ██████████, ██
Current Status: In Level 1 Document Storage at Site-██.

Item Description: A Christmas tree that is impossible to disassemble
Date of Recovery: 25-12-2013
Location of Recovery: Original location unknown, secondary location is near the entrance tunnel to Site-14.
Current Status: In Site-14 break room as a decoration for Christmas.

Item Description: One coaster. When placed on any horizontal surface, it leaves a circular water stain 6.3 cm in diameter. Stains left by this object have proven to be extremely difficult to remove.
Date of Recovery: 09-18-1995
Location of Recovery: ██████ ████████ Brewery, Gatlinburg, TN
Current Status: Accidentally destroyed under unknown circumstances.

Item Description: A Mark XIX (19) Israel Military Industries Desert Eagle on 50. Action Express with Picatinny rail. When held, it displays an ammo counter in the bottom right corner of the wielder's peripheral vision, and, when fired, displays a point value based on the target hit, in base 5 numeration.
Date of Recovery ██-██-████
Location of Recovery: ███████, Florida, U.S.A.
Current Status: Stored in Site-19 Low value storage unit.
Notes: It sounds cool, but the ammo counter is hard to focus on, which distracts you when you're trying to fire it, and it's nearly useless since you can barely make out the numbers. The scoring system has to be worked out on paper, and there's no easy way of recording the numbers when you have to decode your score every time you shoot. Keep this thing far away from the usable weapons. - Agent Harrelson

Item Description: A pack of ███████ brand chewing gum containing six (6) pieces of chewed gum. When chewed, they will revert to 'un-chewed' form. Re-chewed pieces do not possess this property.
Date of Recovery: ██-██-████
Location of Recovery: ████ ██████, Canada
Current Status: In storage in Site-██.
Notes: How did we figure out it did that? - Dr. ██████

Item Description: A tambourine that, when shaken, produces the sounds of a guitar. Staff claim to greatly enjoy it.
Date of Recovery: ██-██-████
Location of Recovery: ██████, England
Current Status: Held in the Site-19 break room.

Item Description: A pair of baby blue boxing gloves. If the boxing gloves are used to punch an infant in the jaw, the new-born will grow all of its adult teeth within the following 24 hours.
Date of Recovery: 08-10-20██
Location Recovery: Glasgow, Scotland
Current Status: Stored in Site-17 containment locker.

Item Description: A Roman mosaic assembled in the 4th century CE depicting a creature resembling a Stegosaurus. Outside its anachronism, it is not otherwise anomalous.
Date of Recovery: ██-██-████
Location of Recovery: Villa Romana del Casale, Sicily, Italy.
Current Status: In display at Site-77's Historical Anomalies Wing.

Item Description: A wooden pan flute. When played, an unidentified male voice will tell music-related puns in the player's first language.
Date of Recovery: ██-██-1991
Location of Recovery: ████ Music Shop, Salonica, Greece.
Current Status: In storage.

Item Description: A red ███████ brand automobile. The automobile is reported to leave a trail of flames in areas it passes. It is also able to speed up to ████ kilometers per hour.
Date of Recovery: ██-██-████
Location of Recovery: █████ family's garage
Current Status: Last seen driven by Dr. Gerald. Presumed destroyed.