Log Part 22

Item Description: A bus stand located that causes all buses with the stand as their destination to arrive 10 minutes later than scheduled, by causing a series of apparently unrelated accidents to delay the bus's arrival.
Date of Recovery: 05/09/16
Location of Recovery: Mascot, Sydney, Australia
Current Status: Contained by ensuring all buses that use the stand arrive at 10-minute intervals.

Item Description: An olive-green metal cube that will turn into plastic and melt unless referred to as "Olivia." If referred to as "Olivia", it will revert back into a metal cube.
Date of Recovery:6/1/1993
Location of Recovery: Alhambra, California, USA
Current Status: In storage
Note: The plastic is thermosetting plastic.

Item Description: A standard, non-anomalous white deck chair. It is devoid of any anomalous properties other than its location of recovery.
Date of Recovery: N/A
Location of Recovery: The surface of Europa, the moon of Jupiter.
Current Status: Remains on the surface of Europa due to cost of extraction.

Item Description: A pair of glasses. When worn, the user will notice objects or persons within eyesight will appear or disappear.
Date of Recovery: 5/9/2014
Location of Recovery: Columbia, South Carolina.
Current Status: Storage Room on Site 18.

Item Description: A statue of Cupid that, when touched, will render the subject fertile.
Date of Recovery: 2/14/█████
Location of Recovery: ████, █████
Current Status: Storage Room on Site ██

Item Description: A plastic trash can that sprays water whenever placed near extreme heat or fire.
Date of Recovery: 3/2/2017.
Location of Recovery: Baltimore, MD.
Current Status: In storage.

Item Description: A bottle that, no matter the contents, when flipped will always land on its head.
Date of Recovery: 9/12/2016
Location of Recovery: ███████ High School vending machine
Current Status: Used as a gimmick to impress new agents accepted into the Foundation.
Can Dr. Malchozky please return the item to the front desk of Site-46? Professor Yang would like his turn now.

Item Description: A severed human hand that provides good luck and fortune to anyone who possesses it.
Date of Recovery: 31/5/2017
Location of Recovery: Found in SCP-████'s chamber after D-class failed to properly follow containment procedures.
Current Status: In an air tight glass container in break room of Site-27 to remind personnel that containment procedures must be followed. Also believed to provide some sort of morale boost to anyone in the presence of the item.

Item Description: A .55 calibre bullet with the date of manufacture as 8/2/1898. The bullet was carbon dated back to 1898 being the only of it's kind created back then. The bullet can be fired an innumerous amount of times.
Date of Recovery: 12/8/2017
Location of Recovery: ███████, China.
Current Status: Used in target practise against heavily armoured targets.

Item Description: A white glass plate seven inches in diameter where anything eaten from it is given a strong taste of salt, even if it did not contain any.
Date of Recovery: 7/3/2009
Location of Recovery: █████, France.
Current Status: In Storage.