Little Kookie🍪

Jungkook was finally done with his work. The boy had drug deals to make and find out were the rival ammo was stored. Despite being only 21 he did a pretty good job as he was the youngest mafia leader in the business starting at a young age of 17.

As he got in his car his friend and left hand Yoongi ran up to him and invites him to an auction in the underworld were the most dangerous mafia leaders gathered once in 5 months.

"So Kook you coming" the older questions as the younger nods.

"Yeah I will be there but I will be a little late" Jungkook answers and with that he left.

At his house ( he lives alone)

The boy got home and ran towards his nursery which he kept locked. He ran inside and slipped after a long week as he had a trip. He wore his onesie and ran towards his stuff toys taking out a white bunny.

"Bunny you missed me" he said as he cuddles the bunny lying down enjoying the peace.

"You know bunny Kookie is not bad he has to listen to mommy" he pouts sadly as he hugs the bunny. After a little while he closed his eyes as he drifts of to dream land.

After 2 hours

The little was sleeping when his phone rang loudly making him whine as he picks up his phone and forces himself out of headspace.

"Hyung why are you calling I was slseping" he asked annoyed.

"You literally said you were gonna ve at the auction and it starts in 25 minutes" he heard Namjoon's voice.

"Oh yea...I am on my way" he hangs up not giving the older a chance to speak as he quickly dresses up in normal clothing.

He is wearing these clothes🤗

Jungkook runs up to the car with his wallet and phone and quickly drives away.

I am sorry to everyone who supported "the mafia" and voted but I didn't have any thoughts on how I should continue so I deleted it and decided to make a new one so sorry 😔
I purple you💜
Hope you guys forgive me