He is back!

It was almost 2 days after the week ended and the older didn't return. Jungkook started to fear that Tae wouldn't return. The younger started to have nightmares and he used to cry all night.

Finally the third day of the second week arrived and the younger had lost all hope.

"Hyungie please come back Kookie will be a good boy" he cried.

"Prince don't cry I am back" a voice was heard.

"No you are just one of my dreams and you are here to tell me th-at I am useless and a bad boy...because I annoy you" he cried not trusting the voice anymore.

His fear was the older leaving him and only he knew how he suffered being away from the older.

"But Koo I am back just look behind you" the voice said and that was when the younger looked at his hyung standing there with a white bunny stuffie in his hand.

"Hyungie" he said as he touched his cheek making sure the older was before him.

"Hi princess you missed me right?" He said as the younger jumped on him hugging the life out of him.

"You are bad hyungie you didn't tell Kookie and ywou left and...." he said when he slipped into baby space.

Taehyung sighs as he kissed his baby's cheek as the younger touched his soft hair with his smol hands.

"Let's make some yummy food for my baby" the older said as the Jungkook clapped his hands.

"Yuwmmy" he said as he hugged Taehyung's neck restung his head on the other's shoulder.

"Baby you want biscuit" the Tae asked.

"Bikit?" The younger said curiously.

"You want chocolate?" the older asked again.

"Bikit" he replied.

"Okay then we are getting a biscuit" he said as he kissed the younger's cheek looking at him with heart eyes.

"Bubu" the younger said and clapped his hands.

Finally the older found some biscuits and handed them over to the younger who was looking surprised after he fiddled his fingers again and again.

"My baby I am sorry but you will find out soon why I left you for so long" he said as they head over to the bed laying down as they cuddled missing each other's touch that they didn't feel for almost 2 weeks.