In pain

It had been 2 days and Taehyung didn't sleep at all. All he cared about was to find Jungkook's location.

"Tae baby go to sleep for awhile" Jin said entering the room with the others following him.

"Tae we are trying our best go to sleep it's been two days Namjoon said as  Jimin went towards Taehyung hugging him tightly.

"It's okay Tae just close your eyes" the older said as Taehyung looks at him.

"H-hyung whenever I close m-my eyes I see h-him I need him by my side hyung" the younger said as he started to shake.

"Tae are you okay?" Yoongi said as Taehyung's body started to shake his eyes going more red then before.

"I need him I need what's mine" Taehyung said in a dark deep voice.

"Yoongi you and Namjoon hold him tight I will get the injection his wolf is taking over"  Jin said panicked.

Namjoon ran and held Taehyung's left arm as Yoongi got the right one while Jimin looked at his brother suffering with teary eyes.

As Jin came back he quickly inject it on his neck making the younger fall asleep.

Namjoon carried him to his room closing the door lightly as he came downstairs.

Jin ran to him hugging him tightly and started crying on his shoulder while Yoongi held Jimin as he let the younger cry in his chest.

"Joonie I can't see his heart breaking another more time...h-his wolf w-will become suicidal...he would harm himself...he could kill himself Joonie I can't loose him" Jin said stuttering with panic evident in his voice.

"Baby we will find Jungkook no matter what...we tried to ask that impostor but he wouldn't open his mouth even after a lot of torture........one stubborn b****" Namjoon said sighing.

With Jungkook~

It had been 2 days Jungkook was captured and kept in a dirty cage.

The younger suffered as drug got injected in his body but he felt more pain when the mark on his neck started to glow showing that his mate was in pain and grief.

"AHHHHH" The younger screamed as he felt pain in his lower abdomen.

"Having fun yet?" A voice was heard as a figure approached him.

"J-jay?!" The younger said with barely opened eyes.

"Taehyung is MINE ONLY MINE" with that another harsh punch mad contact with his stomach.

The younger felt dizzy as he hadn't eaten in days making him faint.

"Give him the drug and throw him out in a further areas....after he is gone with no memory finally Taehyung will be mine" Jay laughed as his men drag the younger away who looked lifeless with a red neck that showed the pain his mate was facing and a badly bruised body as well as his beautiful face was covered with blood.

TBC HOPE YOU ENJOY I PURPLE YOU SORRY I WAS BUSY💜💜