Psycho

Jungkook was looking at the unknown man hugging Taehyung with wide eyes.

Those dark orange eyes looked really similar. That was when it clicked,it was Minho the man Jin told him about.

"Hey babe" Taehyung said smiling at the man who just smiled when his eyes landed on Jungkook.

"Who is this?" The man said looking at him with an unpleasant look.

Jungkook knew that he should get out of little space and he did.

He stood up looking at the older with a deathly stare and Minho could feel shivers run down his spine.

"Babe are you taking care of this psycho" the man said as he pulled back as Jungkook growled loudly.

"Oh I will show you psycho" Jungkook said with a deep voice as he felt his body burning up. He punched Minho's face and scratched his face making a mark.

"JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung shouted as he pulled Minho back being the next target of the younger's attack.

That was when Jungkook's world stopped. He looked at Taehyung just to see blood flowing down from his neck. The red liquid was somewhat haunting him.

Memories came flowing back of times he used to kill his enemies. There screams echoed I'm his head as he went on his knees. The screams and the pleads they screamed as he pushed a knife deeper in their gut.

Jungkook felt Taehyung's voice echo as he looked up to see a blurry Taehyung.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook said as he felt being carried by familiar arms. He looked at Taehyung's neck as he saw a mark. Somehow he felt attracted to the mark so he touched it just to feel Taehyung leaning in his touch.

Taehyung on the other hand felt panicked when he saw Jungkook grabbing his head as he screamed loudly. He didn't understand what to do until he decided to pick him up just to be stopped by Minho.

'Babe he is a psycho he will hurt you...let's just leave" He said pulling his boyfriend's arm but it seems like it didn't have any effect on Taehyung.

The man felt like he had a strong bond with the younger and he didn't know why he felt pain when he saw the younger's condition.

"Minho leave I will join you later" He said as he picked Jungkook up who seemed to have calmed down as soon as the older touched him.

He felt the younger touch his neck and he didn't know why but he felt the need to lean in. After awhile of trying to reject his heart's need he gave up and leaned in.

He took Jungkook to the medical office but he could feel the younger struggling in his arms.

Then he heard shouting just to be surprised.

"Psycho" all the patients chanted at Jungkook who started to hid his face the older's neck as he struggled to keep calm.

Finally after what seemed like forever Jungkook was finally in his room covered with a blanket laying in Taehyung's arms who rubbed his back just to comfort him.

"Am I a psycho" Jungkook said a he puts his head on the older's shoulder

"I don't know your story but I promise you Koo you are not a psycho but an innocent bean who is too cute to be in this cruel world" Taehyung said as he held the younger closer to himself.

TBC hope you enjoy the book
I purple you💜
Sorry for being late