Yeontan pt.2

Jungkook got the leash for both Tae and Yeontan but of course Taehyung disapproved and the tom and jerry show starts.

"Tae please just wear it" Jungkook said as he sighs. Taehyung shifts and looks at him.

"Love I love you but the leash is a no no" he said as Jungkook sighs.

"Well then just stay human...Tannie who's a good boy" Jungkook says as Tannie runs towards as the younger smiles.

"See you are a dog you are suppose to wear a leash" Jungkook says as the older scoffs.

"But cutie I am not a dog I am a wolf" the older answers as the younger blushes at the pet name.

"Let's just go" he says as Tae gets up smiling as he glares at the little dog who glared back.

"Stupid human doesn't know that wolves and dogs are a family like lions and cats but of course why would idiots know that" Yeontan thought.

  As they walked around the park and thankfully there weren't much people. Jungkook and Taehyung were talking to each other when suddenly a growl was heard.

Taehyung's eyes widened when he saw the leader of the wolf pack he was thrown out of off.

Jungkook looks at them when suddenly the wolf shifts.

"Jay!" Tae looks at him in surprise when he comes closer.

"Taehyungie I missed you. You have no idea how I suffered when you were away" he said as he looks at him totally ignoring Jungkook.

"Jay what are you doing here?" Tae asks as the older replies.

"I am here to take you back with me so we can get married and you can become my husband" he said as he wraps his arms around Taehyung's muscular arm.

But someone got annoyed and fell into little space.

"Taehyungie you are mine" Jungkook said as he takes out his gun shooting Jay's arm as he quickly let's go of Tae's arm.

"Doll give me the gun it's dangerous" Taehyung says as Jungkook starts to cry as he hand's over the gun.

"Taehyungie is mine only mine" the younger cries as the older hugs him.

"Ahh my possessive baby bunny I am only yours" Taehyung said as he heard a voice.

"If you guys are gonna act lovey dovey then me home" a child's voice was heard.

The older looks at the child surprise. 

"Y-yeontan!" the older says as he looks at the younger who smiled at him.

"Hi so you are really annoying and really dumb but you're my dad and he is my papa" he smiled as he hugs Taehyung's leg who smiled back warmly.

"Hyungie get me to the hospital" Jay's annoying voice was heard.

"I am younger then you and enjoy suffering" Taehyung smiles as he takes his child and his baby home.

TBC
I HOPE YOU ENJOY
I PURPLE YOU💜
THE CEO AND THE MAFIA WILL BE UPDATED AS THIS STORY IS FINISHED