Dead

Jungkook smiled as Taehyung picks up Yeontan as they go to the park.

The boy giggles making the other two smile.

"So daddy where is the park?" The kid said as his eyes widened looking at everything around them.

"Baby this is the park" the younger said as Tannie squeals.

"Let's go!" The boy said as Taehyung puts him down.

As the kid was running and looking at things with big eyes he didn't notice a man coming towards him with a gun.

"Hey kid do you want chocolate?" The man said as the younger nods.

"No mommy told me not to talk to strangers" he said as the man smirks.

"Your mommy taught you well" he said as the kid looks at him with proud eyes.

"I know I have the bestest parents in this world" he said as the man takes out his gun.

"What's this?" Tannie said with curious eyes.

"You wanna know kid" he said as he puts the gun onto Tannie's chest and shot him.

"AHHHHH MOMMY" the boy screamed in pain as the man ran away before getting spotted.

"Tannie what happened" Jungkook said as he looks at Yeontan's chest.

"Mommy.daddy...I love y....." he said as he fall to the ground but luckily got caught by Taehyung.

They rushed him to the hospital in the emergency.

2 hours later~

It was almost 2 hours. Jungkook was crying as Jin and Jimin tried to calm him down.

After awhile the doctor came outside with sad eyes.

"I am sorry for your lose" he said as Jungkook looked at him shocked.

He harshly grabbed the doctor's collar and shakes him harshly.

"No STOP LYING WERE IS MY SON" he shouts as Taehyung removes the younger's hands from the doctor's collar as he pulls him into a hug.

"Baby" Taehyung said as his tears rolled down his cheeks.

"He was young he had a life to live and become successful...he called me his mom I lost my son" Jungkook cried as Taehyung hugs him tighter as his eyes turned red.

"Tae he got killed for doing nothing.. he was innocent" the younger cried and finally fell asleep.

Sad chapter hope you enjoy
I purple you💜