Acting weird Pt.1

Taehyung was waiting for the younger to come back. Actually Jungkook, Jin and Jimin went shopping together but they still haven't returned yet. The older was worried because he knew that Jungkook will start crying in public if he slips into little space.

While he was in his thoughts Jin barged into the door with Jimin and an annoyed Jungkook who groaned when he saw the older.

"Hey little bro" Jin said as he pinched Tae's cheeks and there was Jimin giggling at them but Jungkook just went straight to his room.

"Hyung why is Jungkook looking annoyed?" Tae asked looking at his brothers confused.

"We don't know he was acting like this at the mall...." he got interrupted.

"Can you believe it he didn't even rate the cool guys OMG I found a 10 and an 11" he said looking at the wall dreaming.

"Do you want me to call Yoongi" Jin said when the door closed.

"Already her....e now what were you talking sweetie if I may ask" Yoongi said as the younger chuckled nervously.

"Aww come on Yoonie do you think that they could compete with you" he said and kissed the older's cheek.

"Joonie why are you guys here?" The older asked as his boyfriend spoke up.

"Babe Jungkook asked us to bring the most expensive and rare items we own" the other said when Taehyung spoke up.

"Hyung take them back he isn't feeling well I will talk to him" the younger assured making his hyungs nod and leave.

That was when Tae knew something was wrong with Jungkook. He would never bring his expensive items to his house.

"Something is wrong with you and your attitude sugar and I will find what it is" he said going upstairs to the younger.

TBC HOPE YOU ENJOY
I AM SORRY I DIDN'T POST I AM BUSY WITH SCHOOL WORK SO SORRY
Thank you for 10k+ reads
I purple you💜