Found you

Taehyung couldn't take it anymore. He was tied in his room as be felt pain spreading in his body like poison.

His wolf banging against his brain commanding him to unleash it. Finally he gave up and let his wolf take over

Being one of the stronger ones he broke of the chain as he unleashed his wolf breaking the windows.

"Taehyung" Jimin shouts at him as the man looks at him with deep dark red eyes.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME" He said in his alpha voice as the older falls on his knees.

"Jimin are you okay" Yoongi said as he came inside the room.

"Stop him his wolf has taken over" Taehyung said as Yoongi ran to get the car with Namjoon to find the man.

Taehyung on the other hand was running towards the forest destroying everything in his way until he heard screams.

"H-help please h-help"  a familiar voice called out.

"M-mate" the wolf thought and calmed down as he ran towards the voice.

There laid Jungkook with people surrounding him. He looked scared as he kept screaming for help.

"Carry him towards the car he has gone mad" a man said as one of the people stepped forward.

That was when it was V's turn for action!

He jumped in front of Jungkook as he growled making people step back.

He went near the boy who looked scared and licked his hand making Jungkook's head ache. The action was similar. Again he felt something wanting to take over but he ignored it again.

"Shoot the wolf and get the boy" a man shouts as V attacks. He killed all of them in only 5 minutes.

Then he decided to take Jungkook home back to him so he can mark him and live with him again so he went and sat down indicating him to get on him.

The younger took the message and climbed him as the wolf took off running in the jungle feeling his nerves calm down after having his mate back.

He ran in the cliff he came to when he wanted to free his thoughts. He settled down as Jungkook leaned onto him as wind blew past them.

Finally he found him. His mate who will own his heart.

So I have decided to discontinue this book. Scroll down for memes and pics😔

Hahahahahah you thought I don't like left over work even though I have a lot of school work left but NAH PEOPLE NOT MA STORIES
ANYWAYS I PURPLE YOU💜 AND SORRY IF YOU FELT SAD BUT DON'T WORRY I AIN'T DISCONTINUING