Runaway

Tomorrow would be the day that Jungkook will go to the doctor's house. He smiled to himself just thinking about living a peaceful life again.

As he was in his thoughts he heard some voices behind the door. One was Jae's but who was the other one. He didn't care as he got up to listen.

"Don't worry he is a real beauty first I will use him then you can have him" Jae said as the unknown voice spoke up.

"Fine but we have a deal I need this boy you are talking about" the unknown voice said.

"You will get him Yunho" the man said to the other.

While with Jungkook he was shocked that he was gonna be used. He teared up as he felt something wanting to take over but he ignored it.

He had to run away. Finally after the voices died down he opened the hospital window which thankfully was on the first floor so he could jump easily.

He quietly left the building when suddenly alarms went off.

"Shit" he thought as he started to run not knowing were his legs would take him.

He heard cars behind him as he ran in a nearby park hid under a small bridge.

With Taehyung~

The older was screaming in pain as the mate mark was getting lighter everyday. He had to find his mate and mark him again to stop the mate bond from breaking.

The others watched as he fought his wolf from taking over until they both were tired and lost consciousness.

He just wanted Jungkook in his arms and wanted to runaway from his problems.

TBC HOPE YOU ENJOY SO SHOULD JUNGKOOK AND TAEHYUNG MEET AGAIN? GIVE IDEAS!
I PURPLE YOU💜