Blood moon

It was finally time for the blood moon and Taehyung was all tied up with some golden chains while his legs were tied too so there was no way he could escape until he felt pain taking over as his eyes went red. His wolf started to show himself as his ears and tail popped out.

He groans in pain as he growls looking at his surroundings which started to go black and red. The wolf was getting restless. It body was shaking as he groans with the pain increasing ever second. He tried to close his eyes and meditate but when he did V took over. The man was fighting himself not to let the wolf take control but it was stronger so it did.

V on the other hand was not at all calm. His growls increased as he sensed his mate nearby. His loud howls waking up the other half bloods Jin warned him about.

The howls were strong but the chain wasn't breaking or letting him go making the wolf struggle and bruise himself. Jin and Jimin were in the kitchen when they heard the younger's growls and howls making them fall to their knees in submission. Thankfully Yoongi was there and he ran to help them while Namjoon checked on V.

"He has lost all control....he is trying to break the chains" he said looking worried as Jin nods.

"Don't worry the chains are made of a special kind of metal it was specially designed for alphas like him" the older said making the others nod until they flinched hearing a loud growl making the omegas shiver.

"V woke him up!" Jimin said looking at his brother who nodded looking at them with a worried look.

"We need to hide Jungkook the alpha is here for him...V's desperate howls woke him up" he said as Jimin and Yoongi ran to Jungkook's room.

"Jungkook we need to hide...come with us" Jimin said as he held Jungkook's hand making him confused.

"Hyung are you okay you look quite shaken" he said as he looks at them.

"We'll explain later just come with us" Yoongi said as they ran towards the back door.

They wait for a few minutes until Namjoon and Jin came with guns and a car key.

"Let's go" Namjoon said as they ran towards the car sitting in speeding away until Jungkook's head started to hurt the memories and flashbacks playing inside.

"T-Taehyung where is Taehyung" he shouts as the others look at him.

"It's not the time..."Yoongi said as the younger interrupts him angrily.

"I am your boss and I order you to turn the car around" he said as the others looked at him shocked.

"Your memory came back" Jimin squeals hugging the younger making him smile until he asked them about Taehyung again.

"W-we left him behind he told us to you know keep you safe" Jin said hesitantly making the younger's eyes widen.

"Why did we leave him behind...what's going on" the younger asked as the others explained him the situation.

"YOU LEFT HIM THERE TIED HE COULD DIE" the younger shouts as he looks at them with teary eyes.

"Jungkook you need to understand...Tae can't kill you but V can and he will...he needs to die for your safety" Namjoon said as the younger looked at them angrily.

"How could you all leave him what happened if you left Jin or Jimin behind....I don't freaking care about my safety.....I remember everything just loose to the person most important to me" he shouts as Jimin hugs him letting him cry and comfort him but the younger couldn't find the comfort he felt in his lover's arms.

With Taehyung~

Finally took control over V but he was exhausted. He didn't have the energy to keep his eye open until a strong smell of mint invaded his nose while someone grabbed his chin.

"Not bad look at how unlucky you are handsome your friends left you just like that" the unknown man said as his hands trailed to the other's jawline making him growl.

"You are mine I can't lose someone this handsome" he said biting into the man's neck making him growl while Jungkook whimpers in pain.

The old mark was gone and a new mark was made on Taehyung's neck. But little did everyone know that the mark wasn't gone it would connect the two were ever they are or where ever they go.

TBC Hope You Enjoy
I purple you
And sorry for making u guys wait so the first book is finished the second part will be out later