Pain

It was almost a week and Jungkook didn't come out of his room. He wasn't eating or slipping into little space.

The poor boy was traumatized after Tannie's death and nothing seemed to fix it. Taehyung was trying his best to comfort the younger but he wouldn't even try to feel the comfort.

It was 7 in the morning when Taehyung heard screams. He flinched at first but then rushed out of bed.

He ran to the basement just to find Jungkook marking cuts on a girl.

"JEON JUNGKOOK THAT'S ENOUGH" Taehyung shouts as Jungkook smirks.

"I will kill her they took my Tannie away" the younger said as Taehyung noticed his red puffy eyes due to not sleeping and crying.

Jungkook hadn't done much harm to the girl but he was about to stab her once more bit thankfully Taehyung held his hand.

"I said that's enough leave the basement like a good boy" Taehyung said in a deep and dominate voice.

The younger shivers and leaves while Taehyung helped the girl.

"Nayeon it's you" he said as he untied  her hands that were now filled with knife cuts.

"He is a psycho how are you living with him?" She questions as Taehyung sighs.

"That's none of your business now leave and don't comeback until you want to die" he said as he asked a guard to take her home.

He went upstairs as he hears cries. Those cries made his heart ache. He knew that being a mother was Jungkook's pleasure in life and having a child for hardly a week and losing him was hard for him especially when they made a promise to be with each other forever and protecting each other.

"Doll I am coming in" he said as he opens the door just to see a heart breaking sight.

The younger was curled up in the corner rubbing his arms. He looked scared!

"Baby it's okay look Tannie doesn't want his mommy to be sad right" he said as a tear rolled down his cheek thinking of how they both would prank the older.

"T-tae T-tannie I couldn't protect my son and now every night I hear him say that how I failed him" he said as he grips onto Taehyung's shirt.

The older carries him to the bathroom as he gave Jungkook a bath and dressed him in a onesie.

That was when he heard a knock and Mark came inside.

"Taehyung I need to talk to you I am in the living room" he said as Taehyung nods.

He carries Jungkook to the guest room because the master bedroom was a mess.

He smiled at the sleeping boy as he kissed his forehead and covers him with the covers and a giant teddy bear    to hug.

He went downstairs and sat on the couch in front of Mark as he speaks up.

"What are you doing here this early?" He asked as Mark replies.

"Taehyung I am just gonna confess" he said getting the younger curious.

"What do you wanna confess?" He asked as the other sighs.

"Tae I love you I feel safe when I am around you...you deserve the best and for you Jungkook just isn't good enough. He is just a handful of trouble and problems. He has gone mad just to loose a stupid child....." he said as Taehyung interrupts him.   

"Get out and don't show me your face ever again" he said as he gets up.

"But Tae...." he got interrupted again.

"THE CHILD HE LOST WAS HIS SON" He said as he ordered the guards to throw Mark out.    

Taehyung sighed as he went to the guest bedroom.

"I know princess no one understands your pain" he said as he lays down on the bed as he hugs the younger's waist drifting to dream land.

HOPE YOU ENJOY
SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES
I PURPLE YOU💜