The Wolf(mostly namjin and yoonmin)

Taehyung was caged for almost an year now. He was 21 years old when he was bought here but now he is 22.

Taehyung's POV ( Flashback~

I sighed as I look for my brothers. Our parents died due to an accident and we didn't have a pack making us rogues.

"Jimin hyung Jin hyung" I shout as I look around. That was when I saw a shadow. I shift into my wolf form and went after it.

A/N POV

"Sir he is lured in" a woman says as the man looks towards the other two wolves he captured.

"Good job just as he gets inside then lock the doors.... these 3 will be a great profit" the man smirks.

As the curious wolf get inside a building he heard a loud growl. His ears stood up. IT WAS JIN.

The wolf ran towards the growl and saw his brothers chained in a cage.

"Tae baby run please its a trap" Jin links him as the younger growled rejecting him.

"Hyung I can't leave you guys here" the younger reasoned.

"Tae leave now you will get trapped" Jimin links angrily when suddenly a loud thud shuts them up.

"Look's like you couldn't stay away from your brothers" a man says as he smirks coming inside the room.

Taehyung stood infront of the cage growling at the man when something injects his neck. He tries to stay awake but his eyes started to close and his body meets the hard cold floor.

When Taehyung woke up he looked around the place and saw his brothers sleeping trying to keep themselves warm.

The younger was bigger then them so he sat near them keeping them warm.

"I promise I will try to get us outta here" Tae thinks as he sighs and that was  when their cage started moving.

Jin felt the movement and woke up quickly. That was when they were out of a big curtain on a runway.

"Are these people on drugs we are wolves not models and is this a new fashion for these stupid humans to keep animals in a cage and model them" Taehyung links Jin.

"Oh now if it is I need to show them my handsome face" Jin beamed as his eyes sparkled and he got up pushing the others on a side as he walks around the cage.

"The price starts from around a million for this rare species" a man said who was standing in a corner with a Mic.

That was when Taehyung started growling and attacking the cage as Jin rushes over as Jimin woke up.

"Baby stop" Jin links the younger as Jimin brushes his fur.

But Tae was mad. They weren't pets they were wild animals. They hunt not get fed by some stupid humans.

An injection was injected in his neck as he faints and was taken away.

Meanwhile Jin and Jimin growl as people started to speak up.

"100 million for those two" a man shouts making the others go quiet.

"SOLD" The man say happily as Jin and Jimin look at the men.

"The one with dimples is mine Jimin I called it" the older links the younger but he didn't reply. Jimin was mesmerized by Yoongi. He shivers as Yoongi passes him a glare. While they were looking at the men they didn't realize that they were in a car.

Jin growls as the man with dimples puts his hands forward.

""Don't be scared we won't hurt you" the man said as Jin purrs rubbing his head against the man's hand.

"Hyung I am cold" the older looks at the younger who linked him.

"Aww baby come here" Jin says as the younger walks over to him trying to keep himself warm.

"Are you sure they are half blooded Namjoon" the other said as the one named Namjoon replied.

"I am sure Yoongi" Namjoon replied as he looks over to the wolves.

"Ok then ask them to change" Yoongi says coldly.

"They won't fit inside this cage lets go home first" the younger replies as Yoongi nods.  

TBC
I AM SORRY
I DIDN'T POST SO HERE IS A LONG CHAPTER.
I WILL TRY TO POST AGAIN TODAY SO ENJOY THE BOOK.
I PURPLE YOU💜