The Auction

Jungkook got to the auction as people greet him. If you think why it's because he is the most rich and powerful leader known for being heartless. Everyone knew him as JK as it was a name given by his rivals. Nobody knew about his innocent side....BACK TO THE STORY SORRY I GET CARRIED AWAY.

The boy sat down with men as Suga spoke up.

" Where were you?" he asked as the younger stays quiet and older understands that he didn't want to answer. After that lights were on the stage as many people, objects and animals came out.

The younger had no interest but then his eyes widened when he saw a wolf that was 10× bigger than a normal wolf. That was when he remembers how Namjoon and Yoongi bought smaller wolves the last time at the auction who turned out to be hybrids. They eventually became lovers and the smaller one Jimin was a little like him.

" This killer machine will be sold at the price of a million dollars as he can  is stronger than any other ever captured" the man said as people shout their price.

"A billion dollars" Jungkook shouts as everyone goes quiet.

"Billion dollars 1,2,3.... SOLD" he shouts as Jungkook orders his men to bring the wolf to the car and leaves the place with a blank face.

I am sorry I didn't post and I am really sorry that u don't like the chapter but tomorrow I will wrote Taehyung's side of the story.
I am so sorry😔
I purple you💜🤗