Lisa

Taehyung woke up next in Jungkook's room. He rubs his eyes as he screamed when he saw Nayeon staring at him.

"Yah help me a witch a witch" Taehyung said as he kicks Nayeon's legs as she fall of the bed with a groan.

"Honey stop shouting it's your future wife"she said as she sat on the bed.

"Tae are you okay?" Jungkook said as he ran upstairs with another girl following.

"So this is your soon to be husband?" The unknown girl said as she laughs.

"Yes he is Lisa" Jungkook said as Lisa mocks Taehyung's scream.

"Honestly he is more of a donkey then a human or wolf" she said as Taehyung grumbles.

"Oh yeah what are you huh a bish" he said as she smirks.

"Well a bish is cuter than a donkey" she said as Jungkook shuts them up.

"Shut up guys" he says as Nayeon looks at Taehyung.

"Honey would you like breakfast" she said as Lisa groans in annoyance.

"No honey I will like you to get out of my face because you look like a creepy witch" she said as Nayeon grabs Taehyung's hand and leads him downstairs.

Jungkook sighs as Lisa hugs him.

"Don't worry I am here and I am here to roast that woman so she can get out of this house and your lives" she said.

Of course Jungkook and Lisa were BF goals. The support each other and take care of each other even when Jungkook was chosen as a mafia leader.

"Thanks Lili" he said as he hugs and smiles.

TBC HOPE YOU ENJOY SORRY IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES.
I PURPLE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES AND VIEWS. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

I PURPLE YOU💜