lost memory

Jungkook was laying in middle of a dark alleyway. He couldn't move nor let his little self take over.

"Ahh h-help me!" He called out when he heard foot steps coming towards him.

"Hey what happened to you....wake up" the unknown voice said as Jungkook could hear echoes in his ears.

He felt himself losing consciousness.

After 24 hours~

It had been a whole day and Jungkook finally opened his eyes blinking as he looked around confused not remembering a thing.

"Where am I.....wait who am I?" The younger thought as his head started to hurt. The mark that showed his bond with Taehyung started to get lighter.

"Your awake" a man in his late 30's said as he came inside smirking at him.

"Y-yea...who are you?" Jungkook said getting weird vibes from the man.

"Aww so now my kitten doesn't remember me" the older said coming closer to the him.

Before Jungkook could say anything the man held his waist trying to pull of the hospital gown until a knock was heard.

"Mr Kim please go outside...we have to check the patient" a doctor said as he came inside.

"He ruined the fun but we will continue it later at home so get ready for it at night...see you later kitten" he said as he kissed his ear.

The younger shivered as the old man left until the doctor came towards him.

"S-so you are suffering amnesia and you don't remember anything....even your master" the doctor said as he sighed.

"Sir I am n-not a pet I don't know that man please help me" the younger cried.

Of course! Like everyone he fell for Jungkook's doe eyes and his cute face as he agreed to help.

"Okay you can live at my house with me,my wife and my parents" the doctor said as he finished his check up.

"S-see you later....beautiful oh and call me Jae" the doctor said as he left.

WITH TAEHYYNG~

The older felt pain on his neck when he woke up.

He went up to the mirror and saw his mating mark getting lighter almost disappearing.

He felt pain in his body as his wolf banged again his brain trying to unleash himself but the man couldn't allow it.

He fell down when Yoongi came inside the room.

"Tae what happened?" The older questioned as the younger burst into tears.

"H-hyung the m-mark it's disappearing...I need him" Taehyung said as Yoongi felt sorry for him.

Never had he seen Taehyung in so much pain and to ease the pain he hugged him wanting to provide him comfort he was looking for.

SO WHICH BOOK SHOULD I POST TODAY?
THE "TWINS"
OR
"MAFIA AND THE CEO"

TBC HOPE YOU ENJOY
I PURPLE YOU💜