Revealed

It's almost 2 months Taehyung lived with Jungkook and he has been doing a pretty good job taking care of him. But poor Jungkook was still confused because he had been seeing a person taking care of him but in the morning its just him and V. So the thing is the employees at the company aren't mafia and yugyeom doesn't know about Jungkook being a mafia. He only works at the company.  

A/N POV

The young mafia was sleeping in his room with the wolf cuddled up by his side. As for the wolf he liked Jungkook because he found him cute.

Jungkook was the first to wake up and he was in big space.

"V" Jungkook said and looked at the wolf trying to wake it up and finally the wolf groaned but opened his eyes as he licks Jungkook's hand lightly.

"Today were going for a walk and then we will go to the company"  he said smiling at the wolf's affection.

Jungkook got dressed and gave V his breakfast before eating his own and then getting the leash.

"Ok baby I love you but the leash is a no no get it away sweetie" Taehyung growled lightly as Jungkook came closer to him.

"V come here good boy" Jungkook said trying to come closer but as soon as he did the wolf jumped and the tom and jerry show starts.

"Come on just wear it" the younger groans as the wolf nods his head.

"In your dreams" he thought and finally the younger gave up.

As they walked through the park people weirdly stared at V.

"Oh you want a piece of me" V thought and growled as he saw Jungkook getting uncomfortable as people stared and whisper about him.

Finally they reached the company  after eating ice cream. But as they went inside the employees started laughing at the boss.

"Oh look the boss baby is here" an employee shouts making the younger shocked as he tears up. Taehyung growls at them but they laugh harder.

The younger tears up as he looks down but Eomma Jin to the rescue.

"Who messed with my baby" Jin said as his glares pierced holes in them as he comes inside.

"Oh so mommy is here huh baby" another employee shouts as Jin takes out his pan but it suddenly broke apart making Jin more mad.

"Oh come on not my special pan NAMJOON" He shouts as the employees kept laughing.

"Sorry babe...WHAT ARE YOU ALL LAUGHING AT AND WHO MADE MY SON CRY" he said as he then shouts at the people as Jungkook breaks down and the wolf calms him down as the younger hugs him.

"Oh now you will see who's boss" Taehyung thought as he shifts making people shocked.

(The human was Tae and he borowed some of Jungkook's clothes)

Peoples reaction

"Dare to make him cry one more time and you will not see daylight" he said as the people were shocked by his deep voice as he hugs Jungkook who was in Jin's arms

"Don't cry bunny they won't make fun of you now WILL YOU" He said deeply as the people nod there heads quickly.

TBC
HOPE YOU ENJOY I AM SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE I WAS TOO LAZY
FORGIVE ME. PLEASE VOTE AND THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED

I PURPLE YOU💜