Return to me

Jungkook was peacefully leaning on the wolf's warm fur for warmth until something clicks inside his brain.

His head starts to hurt as he screams in pain. Of course Taehyung looked at him just to see the younger's mate mark getting lighter almost disappearing.

He knew he only had two night to mark him before the younger lost his memories forever.

The wolf ran away leaving Jungkook to suffer in pain. The younger teared up and he wanted to jump off the cliff to stop the pain but unfortunately he was stopped by some strong familiar arms around him.

"Shh it's okay Koo your okay" he heard a deep husky voice just to find a man who had him cradled in his lap smiling warmly.

"Who are you? Who am I?" Jungkook asked as the older nods.

"I can't tell you that who I am but you your name is Jungkook...... Jeon Jungkook" he said stopping himself from putting Kim in his surname.

"I-i want to go away from here....a wolf a big black wolf h-he saved me and bought me here" the younger said as the older sighed.

"I will buy you an apartment in a near building...you can p-pay me back later.

"O-okay sure and th-ank you for helping me" he said as Taehyung looked away trying his best not to tear up.

"We s-should go" the older said as he puts Jungkook on his back.

"H-hey I can walk" he said his cheeks turning red.

"It's okay you are injured" he said as Jungkook hugs the older's neck making the older to smile.

"I miss the old you Koo please return to me" the older mumbles as a tear rolls down his cheeks.

Finally the papers were done because many apartments were free in the building. The apartments were small but comfy and cozy.

The younger's apartment had some clothes that his hyungs bought as Taehyung told them.

"Thank you so much for your help" Jungkook said as he bows.

"I-it's fine so f-friends?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook smiles and hugs him.

"Friends" he said as Jungkook smiled.

"Okay see you" Taehyung said and ran away with tears in his eyes.

TBC HOPE YOU ENJOY SO THIS CHAPTER IS IN MY OPINION WAY BETTER THEN THE OTHER TWO I WROTE. ANYWAYS I PURPLE YOU💜