Clingy

For the past week Taehyung noticed Jungkook being really clingy. The younger wouldn't let him leave even for 2 minutes. If Nayeon comes over he would try to lock the older in the room or sometimes the bathroom.

It was morning and as usual Taehyung looks over to the younger who held on his hand that was wrapped around his waist.

"Doll wake up it's almost 8 and you have to go to work" the older said as the younger whines.

"No I am very tirwed" the younger said as Taehyung realised that he was in little space. 

"Okay no work but don't you wanna go out today" he said as he kisses the younger's forehead but as he did a voice was heard.

"Oppa" Nayeon shouts as Jungkook gets up and quickly runs to the bathroom as he quickly showers and throws on his clothes.

"Love are you alright'Tae says as he goes to the bathroom door.  

"DON'T DARE GO OUTSIDE AND LOCK THE DOOR" Jungkook says as he was out of little space.

"Oh shit it's Jungkook's first time meeting her out of little space" V spoke up for the first time in months.

"Hey buddy what's up" Tae says as V spoke up.

"Go check on him you finally found true love but if he dares to hurt you I won't hesitate to kill you" V growls as Taehyung chuckles.

"It's fine bud now let me see my baby" he said as we goes quiet again.

"Oppa open the door your wifey is waiting" Nayeon said as she bangs on the door.

As he was about to Jungkook comes outside as he opens the door but suddenly kisses Taehyung leaving both Nayeon and Taehyung speechless.

"Oppa you cheated on me with him" she said in shock.

"He wasn't yours in the first place" the younger growls as he climbed onto the older being a possessive bunny.

"I will make you suffer" she said as she went downstairs crying.

"Now can you tell me why you do that" Tae asks as the younger pouts.

"Because you are mine only mine" he said as he hugs the older tightly.

Suddenly barks were heard and there Jungkook saw a small Pomeranian puppy. But as he saw him the younger tears up.

"Bubs why are you crying" Tae asks looking at Jungkook with concern.

"I miss him" Jungkook answers.

"Who do you miss baby?" Tae asks confused as the puppy sits on the bed.

"Gucci my puppy he died" he said as he cries harder. (I cried when I saw the post that was posted on Twice's insta post I liked Gucci he was so cute so the thing is in one of the previous chapters I mentioned tannie but I had to mention Micky as Jungkook was pet sitting him) 

"Oh baby it's okay now look we have Yeontan here" the older says as Tannie barks lightly.

Tae noticed Jungkook's stress as he lays the younger down and sings for him as the puppy cuddles near them.

TANNIE'S POV

"God why are these people so dramatic but I like the younger one so he is my dad but I don't like this other dude so I will protect my dad from him" Yeontan thought as he goes to Taehyung and makes space between the both growling when Taehyung tries to put an arm around Jungkook.

TBC HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO I POSTED A NOTE ON "THE ROYAL BLOOD" AND I NEED YOUR SUGGESTION SO GO CHECK IT OUT IF YOUR INTERESTED.

I PURPLE YOU💜