Reunion

As the older ordered everyone to start working he took Jungkook to the office as Jin and Namjoon followed.

"I am useless I can't even fight fo-r my-s-self" he sniffles thinking about the mean things everyone said about him

"No one will talk about you like this and it's not your fault you had a bad past" Taehyung says as he opens his arms Jungkook hugs him crying in his chest as he held on to his shirt tightly not wanting to let go.

"Tae how did you even get here" Jin asks as the Namjoon looks at him.

"You know him?" He asks feeling jealous.

"Joon he is my youngest brother the one I told you about Taehyung" he answers.

"Aww was your boyfriend jealous of me...do you want me to bring you a bottle in case you start crying" he says as he smirks.

"Tae behave don't be mean" Jin said as Namjoon smiles at him but glares at Tae.

"Babe we should leave" Namjoon said as Jin got up leaving the young ones alone bit not for long.

"Yo kookie I heard some bish made you cry" Jimin said as he barged as a bored Yoongi walks behind him as they look at a boy and Jungkook sleeping on him.

"OMG YOU BISH DID YOU RAPE HIM YOONGI CALL 911 WE HAVE THE BIGGEST EMERGENCY YOONGI CALL OR I WILL CALL TONY" He shouts as Taehyung covers the younger's ears and Yoongi covering his own.

"Jiminie how can you forget your own soul mate and your brother" Taehyung gasps dramtically as Jimin looks at him with teary eyes.

"Tae is that you" he said as he hugs him.

"Get off me you have gotten fat" he said as Jimin pouts.

"You have gotten mean" Jimin answers as Yoongi sighs as Jimin speaks up.

"Babe why aren't you talking" Jimin asks. 

"What would a human say in an animal conversation" he said

"You know we'll just leave" Jimin said as he saw Jungkook lying on top his brother.

"Oh finally I get my sleep" he said as they left.

"This reunion was successful....maybe" Taehyung thought as he smiled looking at Jungkook.

TBC HOPE YOU LIKE IT
HAPPY DOUBLE UPDATE
SO I WANTED TO ASK YOU THAT SHOULD I KILL TAEHYUNG AT THE END OR NOT.
I PURPLE YOU💜