The Wolf

As Yoongi and Namjoon got home they asked the guards to take the cage out.

"Put the cage in the basement" Namjoon orders as the guards rush towards the cage making the wolves alert.

Jin growls at the guards as they enter the basement. As the cage was on the floor he saw the two men from the car coming closer. He growls at them as he stands infront of Jimin.

"Hyung why are you so nervous and protective?" Jimin links his sensing his fear as his brother looks at him.

"Jimin I lost Taehyung and I am not losing you too" he links back as they are pulled out by a man who pulled the chains making the wolves whimper in pain.

As the man is given a signal Namjoon goes towards the wolves kneeling in front of them.

"The name is Namjoon and that is Yoongi" he says as he points towards the other one.

Jin growls as the man moves hand to pat his fur.

"I know you are half blooded so SHIFT!" He says in a deep voice as the wolf submits and shifts with old rags.

As Jimin looks at his brother he found Yoongi staring at him. He growls a little trying not to show fear but got confused as Yoongi chuckles.

"Oh little one you know that you are too cute to look scary now shift baby" he says as Jimin ignores.

"Oh so you're playing hard to get...I like it" he whispers in the younger's ear as Jimin's ears stood up.

"Now shift or you will sleep in the cold basement" Yoongi says as the poor wolf submits and shifts wearing dirty rags like his brother.

"Don't hurt us please" Jin pleads as Namjoon's eyes soften for the man in front of him.

"We won't now lets go upstairs you must be tired" he says as he held his hand out for the older.

The older accepts his hand as the younger took it softly.

"Yoongi I am going upstairs bring the smaller one after your done staring" he said as he smirks.

Yoongi snaps out of his thoughts about the younger as he saw him blushing and looking down.

"You are mine now" he says in Jimin's ear making him blush harder as he nods.

Yoongi picks the younger and takes him upstairs.

After 8 months

It's been 8 months Jin and Jimin are living with Yoongi and Namjoon and may or may not have a tiny crush on them.

Jin was in the room when Namjoon came inside and back hugs him.

"Can you come with me Jinnie?" He whispers lightly as Jin smiles and nods.

As they got to the garden Jin widens his eyes in shock as he looks around the place.

After they sat down and ate Namjoon got on his knee as he proposed.

"Jin I have liked you for a while so will you be my boyfriend...I promise to make up for all the times when I broke your favourite mirror and accidentally tore your favourite shirt" he said as Jin looks at him with tears.

"YES! I WOULD LOVE TOO but you are still buying me a new mirror and clothes you destroyed"  he said as he hugs him tightly.

With Yoongi and Jimin

As they finished dinner Yoongi looks at Jimin with loving but sleepy eyes.

"So Jimin I will come straight to the point....be my boyfriend" he said as Jimin looks at him with shock.

"Yes" he said as Yoongi smiles at him making Jimin smile too.

"I love you even though I am boring and can't show feelings well I love you"  he said as Jimin gets up and hugs him.

"I love you just the way you are" he said as they both get in the car heading home a smile on their faces.

TBC
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT
THIS MY FRIENDS IS THE LAST YOONMIN AND NAMJIN CHAPTER BECAUSE VKOOK IS NEXT.
HOPE YOU ENJOY AND I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT POSTING YESTERDAY AGAIN.
I PURPLE YOU 💜