Chapter 2

Mark's POV:
       "I wonder if Alice naughty sis is out now". I said as I parked my car at a playground near Alice's house where I can get a good view of her sister Lucy, leaving the house. Thank God she loved the gift I sent her yesterday. I knew she was feeling down already, I could easily read that. She wouldn't show it and I got used to studying her, that's Alice, my everyday homework. Even when she wants something from me, she wouldn't let me know that, she always want me to get a hint of her wants, moods, and everything about her. And that wasn't hard to get, I just turned out satisfying them in a surprising way.
       "I guess I have to wait a little longer, Lucy isn't coming out anytime soon". I muttered as I sat on my car's front seat, leaving the car door open.

                          * * * * * * * * * *
    "Lucy! Lucy!, Wait". I called as soon as I caught the sight of her leaving the house. If Lucia were to leave the house in this kinda atmosphere, I wonder when I would have to see her face again. Good lord!, I really missed those days i was in high school, Lucy and I would play our butts out before noticing the day has gotten darker which would make mum get so worried and uneasy and getting home, Mum would start a presentation of how I should be responsible for my little sister in every way" Alice, couldn't you be more responsible than your sister, don't you know you're now old enough to be someone your sister can rely on always!, now see how dirty you both look, Anyway, I'm reserving you guys punishment till the weekend, okay?, now get your playful ass upstairs and have a bath ,then come down for dinner!". But when the weekend comes, she would be the one to take both I and Lucy out to the mall, buying us all sorta candies, play house, forgetting she has to punish us.  Ha!, that's so typical of Susan Williams, I miss the woman, A lot!.
   " What now?, I thought I don't matter to you anymore, please let go of my arm, I'm late already." She replied angrily.
  "Oh no Lucy, I thought you would have forgotten about this, ok, ok,. I'm sorry ok??.. I'm sorry, this won't happy again, so, please let's get back together again??. I've really missed you Lucy, stop being angry.
" Hmm( clears throat), okay fine." She replied and gave me a hug. " So, I'll see you later. Bye".
  " Bye. I love you!." I answered.
" Me too". She replied in a low tone.

              Mark's POV:
   " Ahh, finally, she's out!". I said happily as I drove my car down to Alice's house. "Hey babe". I greeted with my arms open waiting for her to come get wrapped in them.
" Babe!". She yelled, and ran into the big arms waiting for her and then gave me a kiss. A kiss that makes my entire day. After the greetings, she started talking about what happened between Lucy and her as we walked to her kitchen, hand in hand. Alice's and Lucy's story isn't a news to me, I've known both girls since we were teenagers and I've seen how the two couldn't do without each other and then the accident happened, their sisterhood story changed.  Sometimes I do blame myself for thinking badly of Lucy for her rude behaviors to Alice, I would feel I'm being selfish for thinking about my woman only and I started having other thoughts " What if she's being haunted by the accident??, What if she's been having some nightmares which prompted to exhibit such attitudes?? ".
  Then I can see Alice again still telling me about Lucy and how much she meant to her. I could see the expressions through her beautiful face, her perfectly shaped eyebrows, her provocative lips, and her pretty brown eyes, Damn! she's a beauty, she just wouldn't stop talking and I didn't know when I said those words "Let's get married Alice, I'm madly in love with you".