Chapter 15

"I wonder how Lucy is feeling right now, I'm sure she's worried sick about the whole situation. We were supposed to have fun but I just ruined the whole thing". I said to the man while we both walked along the garden path. He felt like a friend to me already, he definitely should be a friend cause he's the only one I could sight In the whole place.
   "Hmmm you really love your sister don't you??". He asked
  "Of course, I love her a lot!". I replied.
  "Well, I wonder if you would still feel the same when you see this, follow me". He said. He's always asking me to follow him and I truly hope it's not gonna be an epistle this time.
   "Uhm sir, what's your name??. I guess I can't keep calling you sir while I'm here, it's quite uncomfortable". I said as I followed him.
   "Oh really?. My dear, you can call me Rem". He replied.
   "Uh?. Realm? As in the spiritual realm?". I asked, confused.
   "Of course not. I'm Rem. R-E-M, that's it". He answered.
  "Oh nice Rem, I like the sound of the name". I complimented.
"Woah woah careful with the way you call  my name, it could wake the rocks". He said.
  "The rocks?. What are they again?, are they warriors". I asked curiously, there seem to be a whole lot of strange and insane things in here.
  "You can call them warriors too. And by the way I don't have the time to explain that now". He said as we reach a cliff.       "Now let me tell you the things you're unaware of. You're really lucky to have worn this ring, coming here gives you a chance to know the forces working for and against you, if you didn't have this ring on, you would have crossed the bridge between life and death already". He explained.
    "I guess Mark did save me this time by giving me this, right Rem?". I asked as I show him the ring.
    "Hmm, Mark?". He scoffed. "That's not who I see, I see someone else though, your soulmate, your savior, if not for him the ring wouldn't have led you here. Mark is just the one chosen to deliver the ring to you". He explained.
   "I don't understand Rem, what are you talking about?". This time it was getting scarier.
    "Calm down, my dear. I will show you everything you need to know". He assured as he swiped his palm over the cliff and immediately he did that, I could see everything happening again in the physical world. It was more like a mirror, I could see Lucy and the young man I met the night I was proposed to getting down from his car. It seemed like they came to the hospital together.
    "That's my sister Lucy, beautiful right?". I said.
    "Your sister??, but I smell no blood relation between you and the young lady". He replied.
    "How do you mean?".
     "I see no relationship between you two, she isn't your sister".
     "How is that possible?, I was there when she was given birth to"
     "You were there but you don't know if she's actually your father's daughter or not. You really have great danger coming for you but now that the young man is here, you've been freed from all evils". He said.
      "But how Rem, you keep confusing me the more, I really wanna know what's going on". I said.
       "Okay fine, now that I've figured everything out, follow me". He said.
       "I wonder what's gonna happen this time, every time you tell me to follow you, I just end up discovering something that's more confusing". I replied.
        "You just follow me".

STEVEN's POV:
     Lucy and I arrived at Alice's hospital room, I assisted Lucy in bringing in her sister's luggage. I could see the poor woman lying down on the bed, breathing with the help of an oxygen. "She was supposed to be planning her wedding, what a pity!". I thought
      "So that's my sister, you can stay for a whole day if you like. Bye". Lucy said as she left the room. She was really bent on me not dropping her off at school.

   After Lucy left, I just felt like tidying up the whole place, I placed the luggage where it should be and right after that I heard the respiratory machine beeping so fast like someone is about to die. I turned back and it was Alice's respiratory machine. "Oh God, this is bad". I said
"Nurse nurse!!". I called.